My 1st Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by JaySpliff, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Whatup grasscity people!! This is my first All Natural grow with no lights just pure sun and nothing else. I know it might sound stupid and what not but I and my roommate never expected to get this far at all. It's already past the Veggie state and has been in the flower state for 3 weeks now. So I will start posting pictures once the week has rolled over into the 4th week and so on. Lemme show the mother!! Also this is a Sativa strain but which type of weed is unknown at the moment.

Week 1: Pre flowering time
    [​IMG]

Week 1: Look at those hairs!!
    [​IMG]

Week 1: Mmmm, Sticky?!?!
    [​IMG]

Week 2: Sinsemillia Top side shot
    [​IMG]

Week 2: Sinsemillia Top
    [​IMG]

Week 2: Flowering Top 2
    [​IMG]

Week 3: Flowering
    [​IMG]

Week 3: internode steam flowering
    [​IMG]

Week 3: Another top shot
    [​IMG]

Okie that's all i've gotten so far but how am I doing guys? I hope I am doing fine so far

2. You are doing VERY well man, your plant looks amazingly healthy. There is just no light like the sun. What soil did you use for your seedlings (I am germinating a few colombian sativa seeds)?

BTW, could you post a pic showing the entire plant?

Keep up the good work and soon enough you'll be showing harvest pics and a smoke report!

Cheers,
    d_c

3. I'll take one after this quick reply... Hahaha miracle grow from home depot... ROFLMAO

Week 3: Top shot
    [​IMG]

Week 3: Bottom Half
    [​IMG]

Week 3: Full Shot
    [​IMG]

4. do you think you might should be carefull having it on your back porch?

5. maybe he lives in california and is legally allowed to have a plant?

6. Where I live the people are very stupid! I only leave it out there during the day and it's not really OUT IN THE OPEN liked that. Plus like any immigrant in Boston would know anything around here. I wish it was legal to grow here but the next time it's all gonna be indoors. So it really won't be in the open like that again. It was out 1st grow trying to see how far we can go with it. I've never expected it to grow like this and I thought that my trial and ear was pretty high too.

7. You can do what you want of course, but in my opinion, you're being slightly careless. You've already revealed where you live, and those outside shots can in fact be identified, because there are certain clues in those pictures. The type of brick, the rounded brick above the windows, the buildings in the background, the type of terrace, the wood around the terrace. You just never know who might see those pix, could be somebody else from nearby where you live who would recognize it. I'm not the paranoid type at all, but I wouldn't post pix like that on the internet. You might think that people where you live are stupid, but you don't know who is on the internet, could be anybody. And also, if I'm not mistaken, you are not allowed to delete any pictures from the gallery on this site anymore. I think that's why mr. postman left this site.

:wave:

8. Just because I said "Boston" doesn't really mean I gave my actual location and there are thousands of bricked houses that look like mine. But one thing I never did was put my pics in grasscitys gallery, so I can delete them from my imaging hosting site. But I understand where you were getting at on me for. I knew about Mr. Postman and why he left indeed it sucks that grasscity is playin some bad cards for people. Who once thought this place was secure. Thanks for the advice!

9. Wow, I see all of your pictures are taken down now. The chances of anything happening at all with a grow that tiny were probably really, really small, but I guess it's better to be safe than to be sorry. I hope my post didn't make you scared or anything, that wasn't the intention. Your plant looked pretty good by the way. Good luck on your future grows !

:wave: