my 1st grow journal bag seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by C1r2o2n1i9c0, Apr 3, 2009.

1. hey every this is my first journal ive atteptend to grow just some random seeds in my closet and see what happens heres some pics of what i got :smoking:

2. What strain are you growing? invisible? jk lol you have to use a image hosting site to load the pictures onto first and then click that little mountain icon to add the link then a picture will show try again:hello:

3. hey thanx i coundt figure out for the life of me y it didnt work lol how do u do it exactley:confused:

4. when your posting ur mesage here just scroll down to manage attachments and upload ur pics =]

5. for those who made read this i would like to say stop taking shit yes i may be a newbie but theres no reason to be a f face i do have a grow plan and as far as the pics go it didnt work for some f up reason idk obviosley i know how to work my computer but i didnt work so idk] anyways i planted 20 seeds and 13 have sprouted out of some random ass seeds from weed ive smoked lol ik its stupid to not get bomb seeds but my trys at growing have been unsuccesful so thats y i greatly appriate alll adviced given to me ive been smoking weeed for 6 years ik some but not all so if u justto talk comment this post to talk shit or any other bs to bother cus ive probably smoke more weed in week then u have in ur life but if u wanna be cool and help me thats all grave with me like i said i need all the help i can get i have done lots of research on weed and some is confusing or i just have the money to buy the exspensive shit so yeah thanx to those who r nice enought to help thanx alot iam just a pot head sick of buying bullshit lol

6. big news people so i planted 25 seeds all in jiffy pelet things that expand when u water them and 17 have sprouted i was so surprised to see so many because most of the time when i tried only 3 or 4 sprouted soo yeah super excited about that i have them under 1 cfl 7000 or something and 1 big bulb not sure what it is and 1 wide spectrum standard grow light i was not exspectig this kind of grow so definitly need new lights and as soon as i figure out how this stupid pic upload on here works i will get those pics on here for comment

7. 1. If you want help, comments, and input you should lose the attitude when people try to help you.

2. Bag seed is the way to go when you are starting out, no point wasting $50 on good seeds if something goes wrong. I'm on my first grow and the thing that got me started was I had seeds from some Kush and figured why not give it a try. Now I have money invested in the set up so I'm hoping not to fail. But even if I only get 5g out of it I will consider it a victory.

3. If you are planning to grow that many you are really going to need to get your lights upgraded.

Good Luck

8. yeah thanx man good luck on ur grow to i had attidude cus people r like do research stop asking dumb question basicly talkin mad shit so iam just a little agry that people would rather comment my thing talkin shit then answer my question but yeah good luck with that kush