My 1st grow :D

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sexy Jesus, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Ok guys sorry for the delay and i know i kind of ruined the "journal" by not updating for 2months+. so the short and sweet is, i used no nutes at all through the entire veg and im not going to use any during flower, shes female iv already got small buds with white hairs all over( and trics all over the main bud areas ) i dont know if i should have buds/trichs this early but oh well.

Heres my lady in her first 2weeks of flower!:
    [​IMG]

I will try to get a pic of the buds once the lights come on, until then my girl needs her rest. Keep smokin budday! :smoking:

2. Well heres an update not much has changed except the lower leaves have been turning yellow and falling off which someone told me was supposed to happen during flower, the buds arnt really getting any bigger i think i have another month, month and a half before harvest so hopefully they will get bigger. Im not expecting a large harvest for this plant as i used no nutes for the entire grow

I tried to get an upclose picture of the buds but my camera isn't very good as you can tell :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Imagine if you gave it some food?
    Yellowing shouldn. Happen till late flower but what to you expect with no food, poor little girl is consuming herself

4. Yea i should have given her some nutes but i never had the cash to spare for them, people told me to use multi vitamins, and others told me to piss on my plant 0.0 which i wasnt going to do. after i switched to flower i just said it was to late so im just letting her finish growing until harvest....next grow will be done correctly. I'm not counting this as a total loss but im not counting it as a win either. :(