My 1st grow :D

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sexy Jesus, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I'm interested how the g13 is going to be keep posting updates dude love your setup

2. #22 Sachidananda, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
    where are the girls?

3. have you transplanted yet? I may have a better idea for you: continue to submerge main stem little by little building up the soil until your cups are completely full. What kind of soil are you using?

4. Sorry guys been busy trying to find another 9-5 :(

girls are doing good ill post some pics tomorrow :D

im using an organic soil with perlite 70/30 mix, and ye i was thinking of doing that before i transplanted sach! thinking ill do that then in about a week or so then ill just transplant into my 5gals

5. Oh, I remember that now! yea, definitely build up the soil. the less soil (within reason) the better when applying this concept. I think my next ones I'll try three inches or so to begin with.

My first grow is in a 5 gal bucket currently in a 5' grow tent. It's fuckin' huge and bushy. It's from schwag seed and as to be expected the prebud flowers are pretty numerous, but not as dense as I'd like. I think I spent way too much time vegging 18/6, like 8 weeks worth! I dunno, I need to post some pics soon, too.

6. my pakistan ryder plant is fuckin' stinky.

7. Well i transplanted earlier this morning, the leaves are looking very very droopy...i hope it's just a minor shock and they dont die :(

8. how well did you water them?

9. i gave them a pretty good bit of water not to much i didnt wanna drown them but i gave them quite abit

10. it usually takes a couple of days to bounce back for transplants.

11. yea, how are the girls?

12. #33 Sexy Jesus, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    sorry guys been really busy im back tho!

Girls are doing good i think, one of them is still extremely small and the other too arnt too tall yet but have sprouted many more leaves and bushed out alot since the last pic

pics:
    [​IMG] - lemon
    [​IMG] - G13
    [​IMG] - 2nd lemon

I'm not quite sure what the yellowing of the leaves is i let the soil get pretty dry a few days ago didn't water for 3-4 days maybe that's it? the leaf on the 2nd pic the leaf with the yellow is the 1st leaf that sprouted, is that supposed to die off?

13. nice 'n' bushy. you've been building up the soil, isn't it?

14. Yea i have been, i keep sleeping through my light alarm so now my light schedule is all wacky.

15. Might want to look at getting a timer, changing the lighting schedule constantly stresses the plant and could cause a hermie.

16. I definitely agree with the previous post. Get a cheap wall socket timer and plug it in through that 100% accurate.

17. agreed. it becomes natural after a while of remembering, though. set your alarm clock and make that the first switch you turn on! it become habit.

i have a timer that came with my setup and i just can't figure out how to use the damn thing!

18. wow the G13 is already starting to STINK SO GOOD!

19. well....it's been awhile lmao, ill post pics tomorrow i'll be switching them to flower in 2 days. i haven't used a single nute for the entire grow and it's growing good only drawback is it's alot slower growth without nutes but i don't mind the wait i just wanted to see if i could grow with no nutes/supps of any kind.