My 1st ever grow 2010 (updated when possible) please help me along the way

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by StankyDank206, May 12, 2010.

1. Hey fellow blades:wave:, so I've been interested in trying my first grow for a while and its finally slowly off to a start so I thought I'd make a thread.
    my supplies:
    -rubbermaid box
    -aluminum tape
    -2 60w (100w equivelant bulbs)
    -socket adaptor
    -twist tie
    -cord
    -bagseed
    -2 pc cooling fans (still have to trying to figure out setting them up)

I started to germinate 3 seeds about 4 days ago the other 2 still haven't really done anything yet(are they dead?) But, this evening I came across a nice surprise which got me kinda excited:hello:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my growbox
    [​IMG]

I'm hoping people on here will try and help as I go. None of this would be possible without you GrassCity thank you so much. Any thoughts?

2. Nice man! I'm doing my first outdoor grow too, and I'm starting in a PC case as well!

I'm about two weeks ahead of you. I'll be watching, good luck!

3. hey thanks good luck on your grow aswell, and its rubbermaid container though not a pc case, although I was planning on using one origionally

4. #4 StankyDank206, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    been making progress lately,
    my biggest plants been growing (pics from a few days ago, sorry for the shitty quality, I use a canon powershot A80 maybe I need a different camera?)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    seeds germinating, some were already finished so I planted them and now 3 have sprouted through the dirt
    [​IMG]

5. My first grow this year myself, also using a rubbermaid with a pc fan. Ill post pictures up later today as soon as I find my usb cable for my camera. Im using a alot less light (2 26w fluorescents) but its only a temp housing unit, Ill be throwing them outside in about 3 weeks.

6. looks like you got a nice little grow started!

no offense, but why post pictures that bad of quality? how did you take the better pictures of the bunch? just hold the camera further away and try to focus it the best you can.

happy toking!

7. #7 StankyDank206, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    heres another little update. (again I apologize for the lack of quality I don't why)
    SO I have 8 little plants now in my box, I've been squirting them with a water bottle every 2-4 days and they've been getting about 9 hrs. of light a day.
    [​IMG]
    my biggest one is now shriveling up and the leaves on 2 sets are turning yellow/brown:( v you can see it better if you look at the styrofoam cup on the left atop
    [​IMG]
    and here are the others:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm I doing alright so far?

8. Hey truly everybody wants better pictures maybe try borrowing a camara or making some sort of stand for your camara too make it more still and take better pictures.

9. camera sud be fine u have the wrong settings on fix the mode i forget which one but just change n take a pic n see which is best

10. FUUUUUUUUUUUU my plants are all dead or almost dead now :( I don't know what I did wrong