My 1st DXM experience.

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Last night I picked up about 64 coricidin cough and cold tabs (triple c's) (30mg DXM).

9:50 PM - Popped 3
    9:52 - Popped another 3
    10:05 - Popped a last 1

I waited til about 10:50 and felt nothing except for a placebo buzz.

I got bored and really tired so i fell asleep, on the couch, at around 11:00 PM.

At around 2:30 AM I woke up and had no idea about anything, i felt REALLY disorientated. When I stood up I felt really light headed and nausiated. I ran upstairs with a pot to throw-up in just in-case and a toiwel.

As soon as a layed down, i began to fell like i was going to vomit, so i got the pot and waited. To my suprise I began throwing up out of my nose! After I was down throwing up I was really concentrated to go to bed because I wasnt feeling to great.

I woke up this morning and felt light headed and a little bit disorientated. I guess my first trip with DXM was fun because it was free ($$$) and got me a fucked up.

Does anyone have any similar experiences with this kind of tablet?

2. I've done DXM twice or three times can't really remeber but each time i had more of a dizzy sorta drunk feeling... i think you wanna stay away from coricidin because it can kill you or something but i'm not sure if thats coricidin or some other type of cough medicine...

3. exactly

triple c's can kill you man, thats why you were throwing up so bad
    i wouldnt consider what you experienced fun

anyway, the other night, my friend and i took 500mg of DXM which is about 200mg more than i usually take
    and we were both tripping, literally, we were listening to pink floyd, and the lights were, off, and we were looking at my walls, and it was flowing with the music, it was so crazy, and when i looked at my window, it started morphing into different shapes, it was great

but yea, go and find stuff in the store that the ONLY active ingredient is DXM, and nothing else

4. what did you take robitussin gel caps? or did you do the extraction?

5. well, to draw attention away from myself i bought them from two different stores, so i had to get two different things, i would have rather gotten the syrup for both of us, but they didnt have it at the other store

i got 2 bottles of gel caps (600mg alltogether, 15mg per pill, 20 pills a bottle, 40 pills all together), then i went to a different store and got the robitussen maximum strength cough syrup, (345mg)
    i took 33 gel caps
    and my friend took 7

then an hour later, my friend drank the robitussen syrup
    (b/c of how the gelcaps take 1 hour more to dissolve, than if you just drank the syrup)
    so we were both at about 500mg each