my 1st bubblicious LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WeedKrazy420, May 10, 2006.

1. Nice job on the plant-glad that worked our for you. So you continue LST all the way through flowering? Also, how much was your final yeild off of each plant? I am curious because I have similar conditions and am contemplating switching to flowering soon.

2. i will take some closeups when i get home from work. my cam and lighting is not that great so i will try to get good ones. how close u wanna see?? i can just have closeups of the buds like the pix above or using a 30x loupe to show u the trichs? . oh its not done yet .its still got a month or so left to flower. i lst until it stops the flowering stretch and try to keep main top lower that the others so they think they r main too. thanks for checking it out!! keep ya updated. lol i had a weird dream last night that one of my plants main stem broke of into 2 and ruined the whole plant lol thank god it was a dream.

3. Yeah, LST rocks. I've experimented with both LST and FIM'ing on my current grow and the LST'd plant is turning out to be a beast. Not only is it significantly larger, with at least five or six more budsites that are equal to the main stems of the FIM'd plant, but the main stem remains and those medium stems are producing smaller budsites as well.

Your plants look good...covered in a lotta white hairs. @_@ Crazy to think that's what seedlings become.

Say, WeedKrazy420, how long did you 12/12 for before you plants showed signs of sex distinguisible to the naked eye? I was under the impression they showed signs after like several(3-4) days of 12/12 but I guess it's more like a week. Oh, and did your males show signs before your females?

Good luck with the grow. +rep for constant updates

4. ya it took about a 5 days to a week to show the male and that was followed a few days later by the 2 females. its smells some days and some days it doesn't. its starting to smell a lil more tho now lol hope it doesn't get any worse i have scented oil and carbon filter plug in things but not a real scrubber. i will need to add a few more things or something. any suggestions other than the scrubber?

5. ok heres 28 days of flower and 68 total days from seed. here r some closeups. i tried to get real close but it gets blurry. i used my 30x loupe and took a close up so u can see the trichs. enjoy and let me know what u guys think! the bottom leaves have been yellowing and dying but other than that all is well. i believe it might be the nitrogen in the 10-15-10 i am using. i will flush next watering. if its like the strainguide says i have about 30 or so days left? it says 8 weeks. oh well we will find out.
    enjoy the pix!!!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10476/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10473/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10475/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10472/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10474/cat/500/ppuser/28842

6. anyone? comments? did u see my new pix guys?

7. Oh yeah.
    Looks real good man. You still have some time yet. The pistils are still very much white from what I can see. The yellowing is normal. You could always give them a dose of your high in N fertilizer to curtail some of the yellowing. I had to do that on mine the other day which appear to be a week or two behind yours.

8. i gave them a good flush today and will see what happens from there. maybe give another small dose of ferts in a week or so. i still have another month left at least. i will post pix soon. i will let them get fatter then take some since they still look about the same.

9. i flushed them 2 days ago and seems my fan leaves r still yellowing and dying off! is this normal for the fan leaves to die during flower? seems like in my 4 gros they always die? am i doing something wrong ?? seems like they all yellow and die? is it not enough nutes? i only give them nutes once every 2 weeks or so don't wanna over do it. just curious? i have still gotten good yield when all my fan leaves die off so i am not too worried just not sure if i am messing it up?. also the hairs r starting to change orange at day 32 flower but not really putting on too much weight?? is this normal? i always use bagseed and it was sativa. never a indica. so it always takes a long time?? will these fatten up soon?? i supposedly only got 28 days left?help me out if u can guys, i'd really apreciate it

10. Dude!
    If you have a month left just give them the N fert. You have a bit to go. Give it when they dry out next. Then you might even have time for a high in P ferting if your one month guesstimate turns out to be wishful thinking.

Dude! Bubblicious ripens in 8/9 weeks according to my sources. Being that you just passed the 4 week point a few days ago, you can easily get in a high dose N ferting and a high P ferting and still have time for a week of flushing. But, your the boss so you do what you want to do. Realize however if you do nothing, they will continue yellowing and dropping leaves at the current rate and even faster as the weeks progress.

11. thanks for the info i will nute tommorow! should i still go with shultz 10-15-10 with micro nutes or some miracle gro 10-52-10? what strength ?

12. What do you use for veg (NPK)?

13. shultz 10-15-10 for veg. its what i used the whole time. in the past i have used miracle grows 10-52-10 bloom fert for flower but this time stuck with the shultz 10-15-10. i have heard mircle gro is bad?

14. Heya, WeedKrazy420, decided to stop on by again. Your plants look awesome...so pistily. I may have asked this before, but is Bubblicious a white strain? It looks like it...then again all strains look like that at one point.

Why's Miracle Gro so bad? How'd your past grows with the Miracle Gro fert turn out? If you liked the end result, I'd say stick with the MG. However, if you are trying to see if the Schultz All-Purpose can sustain a plant all the way through flowering, then by all means keep it up. I'm doing the same thing with my CFL grow but I might buy the Schultz Bloom fert and some Superthrive this weekend.

Once again, awesome grow. Post more pics.

15. yes it is a white strain. does this mean the pistils will be more white? or that its covered in thc crystals or does it just mean it has white widow in there? i have used miracle gro on the other gros and it never killed my plants but the leaves seemed to yellow and die in flower just as they r with the shultz now. do u think the 52 p in the miracle gro is better than the 15 p in the shultz for flower? i have read the p is what it needs more in flower. well i am just gonan stick to the shultz i nuted with the same dose i alwasy use and see what happens, if nothing improves i can always hitup with a bloom boost in a week or longer. then i still have 2 weeks for flush.

16. Ok you used a flowering fert during veg. Just stick with that for flower now. Then pick yourself up some 15-10-15 for veg next time. Stick with similar ratioed NPK numbers; 15-10-15 for veg 10-15-10 for flower.

17. na u misunderstood i never used the 10-52-10 in veg. just 10-15-10 in veg only in flower i used the 10-52-10 i have a shultz 10-10-10 too that i never used. i always heard peters 20-20-20 was a good veg fert so how is 10-15-10 a flower fert? i thought u need a higher p rating for flower that why i got bloom 10-52-10. 2 gros ago. but heard miracle gro was bad so figured i'd try the shultz 10-15-10 the whole time also i haven't came around a 15-10-15 fert whats the names of some ?

18. You can use MG and Shultz fertilizer; it is the soil that is terrible. NPK stands for Nitrogen Phosphorus and Potassium. For vegging the first number (N) should be the highest. For flowering the second number (P) should be the highest. If you were using 10-15-10 or the 10-52-10 it does not really matter because they both have a higher P number compared to the N number which indicates a flowering fertilizer. The 10-10-10 or 20-20-20 would probably be fine for vegging even though all the numbers are the same.

19. ok then next time i will go 10-10-10 for vega nd 10-15-10 for flower and i will use the 10-15-10 for the rest for this grow. how much do u usually fert? i go once every 3 waterings or so. i don't wanna over do it. it says to use 7 drops a quart? i use 5 drops a liter with no burn whatsoever until the usual yellow flowering period.

20. Oh its liquid ferts? You can do that every other watering or every three watering like you are doing. A general rule for chemical ferts is to cut in half the recommended dose that is says on the directions use the half as your full strength ferting.