my 1st bubblicious LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WeedKrazy420, May 10, 2006.

1. they r perfect size for me. they have grown more and more everyday. i also am not looking for a 3ft plus size plant i want a foot and a half or less, so everything is all good here.

2. Why wouldn't you want your plant to grow larger than 1.5ft? :confused:

It's going to take the same time to flower them and in a biggerpot the plants will grow larger. Combine that with the LST you're already using and you've got yourself a larger yield from about the same size plant.

Just a suggestion but do as you wish with your plants. Peace.

3. You don't want to grow a bigger then 1.5 ft. if you are concerned about light penetration/propagation.

Penetration:

The bottom leaves are allways in the shadows. The only reason they exist is because some time ago, they used to be the top part of the plant. Leaves like this, or buds that form near them, cannot get enough light in order to thrive.

Propagation:

If you double the distance from your plant to the light, it will only get 1/4 of the light.
    If your HPS at 1 ft. distance does 48K lumen,
    then it will do 12K lumen at 2 ft,
    3K lumen at 3 ft,
    750 lumen at 4 ft and
    pffff 187.5 lumen at 5 ft distance.

See what I mean?

4. You really! really! really! are severly limiting your yield with that small pot. you could at least for the flowering phase put it in a larger pot so you can at least get a 1/2 descent yeild.

5. oh well i just can't.last time i used a 1 gallon then put into and a 1 and a half gallon pot and i got 19 grams dried off one bag seed plant. i never used more than a 1 and a half gallon anyways plus i repeat i can't have huge plants because 1. the odor is a factor and 2. i can only have up to 3 plants but not 3 or 4 ft tall monsters. i also have just a 250 watt hps not a 400 to penetrate through all the branches so i use LST so they get even light. another reason they aren't huge is i don't veg for 3 months just a month and a half or less. i have a gro cab also and don't have room for 4 or 5 gallon pots and don't really see the need for them if my plants r gonna be small anyways. if i owned my own place maybe i would have huge monsters or clone stuff and all that crap but as i said before i just can't do it now. i don't see my yield being hurt at all really as it never has hurt it the last 3 times.. its already 13 days in flower i mean if i transplanted now i don't think its gonna grow another 2 feet and have pop can size colas anyways with about 50 days left or would i?? that would be cool well this thread will go to show everyone how much u can get using only 1 and a half gallons , the 1st time i ever grew i used just a 1 gallon, no training and got a monster nugged main cola under just 4 40 watt flouros!!! oh ya by the way like your setup on the bob marly clones!

6. i just transplanted the 1 gallon one into a 1 and a half gallon. so now both r in the 1 and a half gallons. hope she survives the transplant ok i just flipped over pot and and she wasn't too rootbound but i gently pulled the roots at the bottom apart and planted into the 1 and a half gallon. i also watered a lil so the roots can look for more soil. maybe it will add some yeild? maybe not? oh well. i did look and in my cab i can fit only 3 1 and a half gallons in there theres no way i could go over that size pot for sure because i have a fan in there and theres no way it would fit.

7. someone just stole my life savings i saved up for like 6 years and had 4 thousand bux and i got paid today and i went to put some of it away and fucking its gone! STOLEN!!!! the box and everything!! sorry bout the language but u'd understand .only 2 peeps knew where it was and one wasn't able to get it anyways and wouldn't so i think i kno who did it. a great friend!!! don't trust anyone guys. this was a great friend and weedman and he disgraced himself. i am still in shock. friends r not what u think man. no sign of breakin it was stolen from under my nose! don't let me find out who did this! i am 99% sure it was him .i get 2 females and i am happy now i lose my life savings! thank u god! then after that i fell and sliced my arm and broke my sunglasses because the parking lot curb bump was out of the ground with the metal stickin up and i tripped ove the metal thing ripped my shoe!!!!! shit!!! god is mad at me. what do i do! do i fight this guy ? did he even do it? he is biggerbut shit now i think i could hit him with a 4 thousand dollar punch. i mean it can't be someone i don't kno because they would of stole more than just that! noone knew where it was and stuff? shit man what the hell did i do to deserve this

8. fuck him up, teach him a lesson and get even, then smoke a blunt and put it out on his forehead :smoking:

9. thanks for the advice i was thinking the same. if it ain't him sucks to be him i guess

10. ok my shit is looking great!!!!! more and more white hairs everyday! i see the difference in a indica to the bagseed sativas!!! its way faster! i can't wait till the buds develop. i will post pix asap tomorrow or so. ain't find the thief dude yet either! keep ya posted. I got a question? is there a god? I mean cmon the world is screwed to all h3ll!!! and lets face it! the good people get screwed! why not the bad people? why does god take everything from u? i asked him on my 1st post to give me at least one 1 female, he gave me 2. i was happy but he took much much more. sometimes i wonder about this world.......... damn......... well keep ya posted on the beautiful gurls!!! grrrrrrrrrr i am gonna not be the same after this!

11. that really sucks about your money... but... why in the hell did you not have it in a bank checking account? come on, now...

12. ya ya i kno i heard that bank crap but i still have some in there too, not that much tho. i was gonna put my money in there a month ago and never did. just never figured anyone would kno or my friends wouldn't take it anyways as i don't take there stuff and i've known them for 10 -15 years. plus i have only 3 friends well i did. i keep it close knit, i don't hang with alot of people because i don't trust anyone. plus i am a quiet kind of person so i guess i just figured noone would touch it. what gos around comes around i say......nothing else was touched tho and to me that sounds liek a inside job! keep ya posted on the my plants they look great!

13. ...this reminds of that commercial where they say, "Life comes at you fast..." @_@

Are you certain it was a friend that robbed you? Have you confronted the one you suspected of committing the crime? Have you learned your lesson?

Keep us posted. +rep for constant updates.

14. ya man, what up with that MONEY!?!?!? Only 2 things in this world that I have seen come between 2 friends - MONEY and WOMEN/MEN - the first of which I feel is the only REAL factor that can "FUCK" a friendship up. Women/Men shouldnt come between 2 friends - women/men come and go, but a true friend will always be there. Money on the other hand, this is in violation of trust and ethical standards which we live our lives by. Stealing money from a friend - there is no excuse that I can fathome that would pardon this.
    Bust him up, bust him up REAL good. Whats he going to say?? "Police, I just got my ass kicked for stealing a friend of mine's money"? Same thing as me, a so called "friend" broke into my house (later found out he was a closet crack-head) and cleaned me out something stupid. What was I to do? I knew who did it, but the "on-goings" in my house at the time didnt permit a visit to my local authorities. So, what was left to do? Either wallow in my misery, or take action, and take action I did. Needless to say, our old "friend" Carl is teaching himself to walk again...... no bullshit. It does leave you in the precarious position or falling victim to a "rat" though. Pretty easy to "drop a dime" nowadays, and there are even incentive programs for these so called "do-gooders" so watch out!

15. well put i feel u on how u can't involve the police with our nice legal plants we gro in the house. lol... i think thats why he did it because what can i do? not call police and i think he thinks i won't expect its him but i mean cmon nothing touched but a box hidden where not even my family knows where it is... someoen would trash teh place if they didn't know it was there.u r right . to me noone has a right to enter your house or take stuff from another person. i was raised different. i am all about peace but don't mess with what matters most! family or money! now i got to show off my bad side. still he hasn't hit me up hmmmmmmmm... wonder why. its all good because if he comes around he won't know what hit him. good shit on breakin that carl guy off! thiefs deserve to roll around in a wheelchair!! thanks again. i will put up pix soon i have just been pretty down lately. good luck guys!!! i still wish everyone great grows! guess u learn the hard way! after all thats the whole point of life right? good luck again guys!!! keep ya posted

16. these r day 57 and 17 days into flower! i transplanted the one gallon one into the same size as the other its a 1 and a half or 2 gallon? anyways there is a lil yellowing of the leaves on both plants more ont he transplanted one and just some on the lower of the other bigger one.and i haven't really nuted since last 2 or 3 waterings and will wait to again since they r growing taller and faster everyday! i have to keep tying um down! everythign looks great other than the yellowing of the leaves but that never seems a problem on my other grows so i am not too worried about that. heres the pix they say day 56 but its day 57 today i just miscalculated. enjoy!
    heres 3 of the tranplanted one what could be wrong with my leaves? any suggestions what it is? looks a lil like mag def. but who knows? could be from transplanting it? maybe i hurt it a lil? oh well i have lost most of my leaves b4 and still gotten a great yield. what do u guys think ????
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10210/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10209/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10208/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    now the bigger one
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10208/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10207/cat/500/ppuser/28842

17. day 63 now! and 23 days into flower!!! they r coming along great!! so far these r the best plants i have ever had! not even comparable to the bagseeds i have grown b4!! they r getting bigger and bigger!!!! they have put in alot of stretch since flower! i can't wait for these babes to mature! the crystals r really starting to develop on the leaves now!!! so many budsites!!! here r the pix! enjoy! everyone says nirvana seeds r not good but these plants seem to be the same pheno and have the same characteristics? oh well these r way worth it for the price i paid u couldn't even get a 1/8th of kind around here! and i still have 52 seeds left!!!! i highly recommend nirvanas bubblicious to people! so far its been very easy to gro.
    well heres them pix enjoy! what u guys think???
    heres the 1st plant
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10395/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10397/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    now the bigger 2nd one
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10394/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10396/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10398/cat/500/ppuser/28842

18. anyone even check my plants out? no replys for like 2 weeks. just wondering if i am posting for no reason? i try to get great pix but to do it i have to remove my plants from there cab and disturb them. just curious if anyone sees my pix and would like to share there comments? i have had increased thc development since last photos and will post pix soon if peeps still want to see the outcome. just wondering as all seems so quiet lately

19. they look good..lots of budding sites thanks to your masterful LST. got any closeups?