my 1st bubblicious LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WeedKrazy420, May 10, 2006.

1. upon closer inspection the biggest for sure is male with balls coming out of everynode. he is dead. that dumb s.o.b. now i also notice a female pistil on the other plant which makes 2 possible female/hermies. so 2 out of 3 r fem/herm!!! not bad! i will find that out later about the the hermie possiblitiy but so far all clear on nuts. keep ya posted

2. a) if those pics are current, you should have quite a bit more bud formation than u do if you are that late in flowering. Your plant is definately INDICA dominant. How long does this plant take to flower? Generally, indicas take 7-8 weeks to finish, of couse there are exceptions to this.
    b) I wish I had photoshop or something on this computer to show you what I was refering to. The Stipules stand out on first glance of the plant u say u murdered.
    c)That male pollen could have proven quite usefull in the future. If you have the means, try to save it next time if you think you may breed. It can be stored in your freezer for quite some time.

3. its only 5 days in flower? it has lil pistils now i never had more?? just 2 lil pistils they r white. the one u said was a gurl with calyxes was a guy with balls at every node there was no pistils? i can see it in person that was just a pic in veg like 40 days not even flowered yet that u said u seen pistils.. i have had 4 grows all with females in everyone so i know what to look for.the big one was a guy because there was balls coming out like 30 places i never seen that many balls. it was like a sausage party maybe u think they r like 40 days in flower or something? its 46 days altogther 5 in flower. well those pix r a few days old i will post more in a few days when calyxes become more visible they so small u can't get them with a cam yet. keep ya posted i can't keep the pollen because i only have one chamber and do not want to contaminate my gurls and i can't put it anywhere else

4. *Imagines being re-incarnated as a cannabis plant*

...:(

It really sucks to be a male cannabis nowadays.

I really don't understand why people destroy them so quickly. It takes time for the pollen sacs to devlop and burst open. All you have to do is pay attention and clip them(pollen sacs) off just before they open. Do it in a seperate room or outside if you want to be to be extra safe. With the two plants I'm growing Ihope to get one of each. Pollinate the lower buds of the female and I won't need to buy seeds for a while.

5. that is a great idea and i would love to do that and make diff strains like bubblicious x white rhino but i have no other place to put it. i kno it sux .i kno .but its in the same box.i don't wanna contaminate them on accident. looks like the only way i am getting seeds is if its a hermie. but i'd encourage people not to follow in my footsteps and to create and breed there own strains. maybe i will try one day but i just can't do it now. i am excited i have 2 possible fem plants. never had 2 before just gotten 1 female everytime until now. now i am taking extra special care of them and tying the leaves too for maximum light to the inner nodes. i also need to transplant the 1 gallon fem too i believe even tho its not that big yet. i am gonna take pix hold on let me go take them

6. are you ithching to smoke these girls?? If not, and you would like maximum yield, it sounds like you are growing in soil - have you tried/heard of elevated potting?? this is the method of transplanting where everytime plant is moved to a bigger container, the original container is left elevated above the transplating medium, then again and again. So by the time its done, it looks similair to a pyramid. This develops a huge a root system as u may understand (the roots are continually provided with a wider base to expand) Another thing, if you can wait, y not perpetuate your crop and clone it now?

7. ok heres day 46 altogether and day 6 of flower. they r top and side views. i tried to get a close up of the pistils but its hard to still as they r small. but for sure its white pistils! u can see how small these plants are compared to my big male. see how i opened the light on the one and pulled it level almost looks like a like its touching the ground. this will let all the nodes grow even and hopefully be bigger buds, the other one in the gallon pot is tied different now but as i go will tie for more light alsoits wraped around the pot as u see.. heres the pix. heres the 1st bigger one,
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/9986/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/9987/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    now the 1 gallon one
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/9985/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/9984/cat/500/ppuser/28842

8. well i can have a maximum of 3 plants and i am just happy i got as far as i have so far. i heard how strains r real hard to grow but this was just as easy as bagseed. actually looks better than the ones i have had b4. i also have 5 diff strains i have bubblicious, k2, northern lights x shiva, and white rhino. plus the free sagmartha mystery mix. so yes i guess u could say i am itching to smoke these gurls and put my 1st real strain behind me and see whats its all about. maybe now that i am learning more and more i will try to clone next time or keep some pollen? i am just getting my feet wet and can't wait to see the crystals on these gurls! i can see some lil ones already ever since they were like 20 days old !!! thanks for the suggestions tho. these were pretty small when i flowered but its ok i have like 22 seeds still left since i split with a friend. well i can always get more! i would get feminised seeds and clone if i did now that i understand alot more.

9. A female is a female, and can be turned into a mother, it doesnt haveto come from feminized seeds - this just means that the seeds will likely sprout females. If you know you have a female, and a good vigosous plant she is, and like the smoke - and have the room, (thats a lot of AND's) y not? then you dont have to search of primo seeds, and will have a pretty uniform crop

10. how can i know its a female until i flower? its too late isn't it? i mean i heard i can reveg if i leave the smaller buds and cut some roots and put back in veg i will start some new strain with it and then cut clones from the reveg when they show? how else can u make it a mother? i can't have a 3 foot tall plant. odor is a big factor for me.

11. sounds like "mothering" a mother plant isnt a very viable option for you right now. i just kinda think of it like this - say you grow out a certain strain, and you LOVE it, only problem is you might not know what strain it is, or, say you do, but run out of seeds. As well, if you procure your seeds through sack weed, then it is possible that different sprouts (because the strain you are using isnt stabalized) it is possible for each sprout to display different phenotypes. This can range from taste, smell, high, color of plant, trichrome count and many other characteristics. Bagseed does not provide uniform results.

12. sup weed 420, aint slipped in your grow since pg.1 been waiting for them to get bigger, on that lst. but i seen who was consulting you and thought id slip in and get me a little of that knowledge also,,, your plants look good and healthy,, ill get a pic. of my lst in full bloom and put here so you can have some anticipation on your hands.... ill be following you closely.
    i plan on my next grow, everyone of my plants will be in lst,,, thats why this grow has it all,,,,, that im on now, to see which one im more comfortable with...a lst plant a s.o.g. and verticales... good luck dude, ill be in the shadows watching;)

13. kemhaze u must be on the same page as me bro! everything u r throwin out i already kno. i read overgrow front to back and been to icmag and now grasscity. i read all the facts heard most of the tips. u must do the same thing. u know what its all about. thanks for all the info even tho i kno it already, it teaches others also which is the whole point of these forums. i try to give u more rep but it says i must pass more around b4 i give u some more. 1 main point i learned through my 4 grows is experience is the key, u need to grow more and more, the more u do the more u learn! from og to icmag to grasscity i have never screwed up and killed a plant, i owe it all to these forums.
    i will post more pix soon just don't want u to see the same lookin pix and try to give it a few days. the pistils r growing out more as is een mroe than 2 now on one of the plants for sure. keep ya posted!!!

14. it never ends bro, and just as a lil bit of old "macho bullshit" pops out, someones there to put you back in your place. What I mean is, is no matter how much we think we know, no matter how fucking thorough we think we are, there is someone out there who is a little bit better, rather, let me not use such hash words. There isnt a single person on this earth who can better out perform you, at being you... You are what you are, and no matter how good someone down the block is, chances are, you kick his/her ass at something else. This is intended to be a learning experience, for not only you, me, that guy.... BUT THE WORLD... we are a "tight knit group" and that we will always be. But wether it be a wash cloth, or a big fucking "AFGHAN" (pun intended - hope u understand =P) we will always only be as strong as the fabric that binds us (hopefully HEMP)STAY STRONG - NEVER RELENTfact - 90% of all "grow-op" related busts are due to an informant - a.k.a RATwatch your ass, keep your mouth shut (and this includes your so-called close friends)

15. ummm.... ya, what u said!!! lol what u mean by that tho? i am not a know it all and i never said i knew everything? i just knew what u been telling me and i kno the basics thanks to these forums. i am sure there r millions of people that could gro better than me i mean they got 1000's of watts and hydro equiptment. i have a 250 and some dirt. well keep up the good work u guys !!!! i will keep u posted on my gro as it progresses
    i posted pix yesterday. if u haven't see um

16. How is the odor of that plant? I mean how strong is it? can u smell it outside of your house?

17. no u can't i have 2 of them with female pistils and they don't smell outside your house. maybe if u had more of them? i just have a scented oil thing to mask the smell a lil. maybe once they get buds on them they will stink more but so far it just smells a lil.

18. Home everyone notices from the pics that LST alone does not produce Huge plants with tons of branches ;)

Nice plant!

19. Suggest you place it in a MUCH bigger pot.