test

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by phantomxrider, May 15, 2010.

1. how many miles did you put on these "many" rx7's? like a thousand apiece? fifteen hundred?

2. nope, i've had 5 (all FC's, only 2 were Turbo-2's). I've been into rotaries for about 12 years now and i've put THOUSANDS on each, used all of them as daily drivers and track cars, i also know where all of them are right now seeing as how i sold them to friends and i know that most are still running, only exception is the one that got 302 swapped because the guy wanted to drift it.

Also, my father-in-law had 2 of them, 1 of which he had for 18 years and he put over 190k on it himself until he gave it to me when i got back from Iraq.

Even though i've had them this long, i know rotaries but i can't source my electrical issue i'm having with my current FC, only option i have left is to replace all the wiring.

3. This is why I want to get rid of the 35+ pages of talking, everybody seems to miss....everything

4. Miaters are in this site!

yess this is my new favorite site haha

5. aw shit man aren't you on CR?

6. #586 mx5parling, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    Yeah you?

Edit: Dumb question Lol

7. heh yeah small world man :rolleyes:

Anyways, I have had this exhaust fabbed up and installed for a while now. Just really don't post here anymore :/

[​IMG]

8. Haha man get that paint job already! The 90's white just aint doing it! Other than that, that car looks clean man!

9. That car's a beauty man, great thread. The red rims look fantastic with the taillights, and I'm really digging the curvature of the modest spoiler as well.

P.S. not worried about your posting plates on here? xD

10. Looks great man, but slam that thing to the ground!
    I'll have to read thru all 40 pages this weekend and catch up on what you've done but i'm a fan! Love those miatas!

11. I agree, definitely needs some new paint but everything else looks great. Keep us posted!

12. Agreed! drop it down an inch or two :)

13. my buddy has a Miata slammed on XXR 002's, looks pretty clean but he thinks he's a drifter and he's fucking terrible at it.