My 18 inch stemless bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KoreanKush, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Maybe a description or more than one pic would get this thread going. I do see it's pure.....yea

2. clean pics would be better too-.-

3. Broooo, nice. I've used this piece before, it's amazing.

4. nice bong dude

5. Pure sucks.

6. This. Still though, enjoy your bong bro! :hippie:

7. at least explain why so you don't sound as douchey and ignorant lol...

I hope you take no offense to that, none was meant.. lol.

8. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']

at least explain why so you don't sound as douchey and ignorant lol...

I hope you take no offense to that, none was meant.. lol.[/quote]

Because pure is china glass shit who copy and replicate designs of other reputable artists and put them all together in a sweatshop full of underpaid non-american workers.

Basically the same thing thats wrong with all other china glass

9. Gotta love China.

10. [quote name='"T3H B3AR"']

Because pure is china glass shit who copy and replicate designs of other reputable artists and put them all together in a sweatshop full of underpaid non-american workers.

Basically the same thing thats wrong with all other china glass[/quote]

How do you think our economy works

11. Unfortunately by outsourcing in a similar fashion.

12. So we should just conform because thats the way it is?

No thanks, I'm good

13. Seriously, you can't say that an item is bad just because you hate outsourcing, that kind of judgement should be based on quality observations. I do understand that you dislike copying because I dislike it too. And just to finish, I, personally, have no idea about the quality of these trademark's products, but it seems like a really cool bong.

14. you might of misunderstood, we are not hating on it because it is being outsourced or even that it is china, we are hating it on because it is overpriced cheap, bad quality china glass. When we say china glass we are refering to the shitty quality.