Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 15 year old friend's dad left him a note (PICTURE INCLUDED)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SeaMonkeySmoker, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    My friend who is 15's dad left that note inside a bible

2. lol, his dads a faggot, read some pages, just not the ones about rape, torture, homophobia, plague, racism, or sodomy, just the two other good ones. Christianity is fucking stupid.

oh, and buy a bowl dude.

3. Uhhh, didn't someone else post this already?

4. Tell his father he'll read it if he buys him a copy of texts from at least 10 different religions.

5. ripping pages out of a bible, seriously? very disrespectful. his dad should've whooped his ass.

6. What did you get raped by a priest or something?

7. Yeah straight up, I woulda gave my son a spankin.

8. I wouldn't call it disrepectful I'm sure he's using the blanks in the back thats the only thing I've ever used a bible for though since I'm not christian. Its just a book that you can get anywhere basically.

9. Nah dude. Molestation is more sensual. This guy is pissed off like a priest jumped out from behind some bushes and forcibly raped him. He's passionate about his hatred of religion.

10. Molestation sensual? lol I don't know why he called his dad a faggot and is so pissed off at christianity but hey more power to him or whatever.

11. If the bible wasent so boring to begin with, maybe he wouldn't have used the blank pages?

What else are you going to use it for???

To read?

12. The bible actually isn't very boring. Any true "intellectual" would see many truths found within its ancient texts. Not sure on the actual biblical standpoint on marijuana but it can definitely open you up to the spiritual realm and invite unwanted spirits to bother you. Sounds crazy, I know, but unfortunately its true.

13. I know, I've read the whole bible and i'm an Athiest. I'm a firm beliver in if you stand against something, you should know every detail why you arn't for it.

14. [quote name='"springstars"']ripping pages out of a bible, seriously? very disrespectful. his dad should've whooped his ass.[/quote]

How is it disrespectful when in this day and age there have been countless copies printed and there'll be even more eventually. It makes sense hundreds of years ago when it took months to make them but now its just cheap information

15. Why are you, a 18 year old, hanging out with a 15 year old?

16. when i was that age( his friends) i always hung out with like 22-23 year olds, idk why, it happens
    oh yeah, drugs, thats why haha

17. Bahaha, I've done it.

It is horrible to do that to someone else's possession, let alone one that they believe holds great value and truth.
    But, it's just a book. I mean,
    we're just nothing anyway.

But this is not turning into a bible thread, lmfao.
    There is a whole subsection for philosophy and religious debates.

18. I hope he was only smoking blank pages, and not pages with ink all over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.