My 12 year son knows about my Medical MJ use

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by zeroshawdow, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Ok, my life has change and it was exactly at 10:47pm November 1, 2011.

Just like the title say, he knows and I feel since you GRASSCITY are my Bother n Sisters in Arms Growers-Stoners Friends I feel to share this with you.

My status quo change for good in my house, I told my 12 year son about me using medical marijuana for my back pain instead of pills that makes feel and look like zombie.

I sat him down and explained him my usage of Medical Marijuana and explain the reason why (severe back pain) Hernia in my lower disk and he was totally cool about it (He saw me before, laying down in the bed all day long cuz I cannot move my back). I told him, "I'm confessing my biggest secret to you because I think you are mature enough to understand the truth" and learn about the subject from the medical point of view.

I did not told him about my grow, because I felt at the moment is too much of a risk for me tell him that I also grow my own medicine. Everything will come at the right moments not the pushed situation.

My Biggest Fear is my Ex-Wife (His MOM) or honestly I must WAS my EX, since I got custody of my kid since he was 2 years old, my Ex will use any to her advantage to grab custody of him and the sad part she just want CHILD SUPPORT, which she was instructed to be paying to me, but not even one cent since the day the judge told her to do so.

But after explain to him, that he cannot talk about me using marijuana to treat my back pain and especially his mom and explain to him that any word out the house about me using marijuana will be the end of my medicine, I'll be in pain beyond my imagination and even my freedom, since we are not in one of the 16 States which is legal since 1996, silence and EDUCATION will help every body. So finally I came OUT of the CLOSET kind OF. lol

But I will tell you this GRASSCITY, I FEEL FREE ! from a SECRET PRISION. One thing I hate the most is lie to my kids, I really don't like it at all. If your Lil'Ones cannot trust DADDY, in whom they R gonna TRUZT ! "The Fucking Dealer in the corner tell him try something better, HELL TO THE MOTHERFOKIN NO"

ANyway, I feel like sharing to you GUYs n GALs here in the CITY !

2. You're a good man. I'm sure your son understands the gravity of the situation. Like you were saying though, you should educate him about the plant. He is at the age where schools are going to be pushing those health classes that say marijuana will ruin your life, yadda, yadda, yadda.

3. This. Good choice on letting him know

4. First thing my kid is gonna learn drugs are bad, pot isn't a drug it's a herb/weed people use every single fucking day for various different reasons.

Marijuana topic I still remember from school it was all bullshit.

5. not saying you shouldnt have told him, but it seems like u have a longer list of drawbacks from telling him at the age of 12 then you do positives. My dad is in a similar situation except he medicates for bi polar. He told me about it when i was 16 or 17, we occassionally smoke together now.

6. collect child support!

7. [quote name='"djace112"']collect child support![/quote]

This. Take her ass back to court.

Women take their ex husbands to court all the time for not paying child support.

Get her ass into paying for child support and save it so you can help your kid with their education in the future.

8. #8 Elem3nt17, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    I understand why you did it, but IMO 12 is a little young. Not because he isnt ready for the info, but because now he can go around telling all his friends how his Dad smokes pot.

Be careful dude, that's all im saying. Make sure he knows what kind of trouble you can get in if he decides to go running his mouth. If one of his friends parents finds out, and they are anti drugs, you can be sure you'll end up speaking with social services, and possibly losing your freedom and your child. Children love to brag to their friends, just remember that. Kid's also like to make up lies on the fly in order to shift the blame from themselves over to someone else...not saying your child would, but his friends might. The last thing you need is some holy mother's crusade to save your child from your depraved behavior lol, and dont say it wont happen because i've seen it happen first hand.

9. Just pretend you're Beyonce. Get all strong black female up in there and get that woman to start helping around the house and start helping to pay for your child.

Mhmm.

10. #10 zeroshawdow, Nov 3, 2011
    [quote name='"Elem3nt17"']I understand why you did it, but IMO 12 is a little young. Not because he isnt ready for the info, but because now he can go around telling all his friends how his Dad smokes pot.

Be careful dude, that's all im saying. Make sure he knows what kind of trouble you can get in if he decides to go running his mouth. If one of his friends parents finds out, and they are anti drugs, you can be sure you'll end up speaking with social services, and possibly losing your freedom and your child. Children love to brag to their friends, just remember that.[/quote]

I really understand that part, however I took every precaution available, from creating different scenarios talking to friends and those friends talking to their parents and then all hell break loose due to the misinformation and miseducation about the subject. He is aware and my kid, really knows what silence means and trust me my kid love his way of life and I explain to him, me going to jail, was the end of the life as he know, just because he could not control his mind and mouth. I also told if he is in a scenario where people talk negative and misinformation about MJ, to just ignore and just hear and move, that if he start defending the cause, that defense will turn against me in a heartbeat and many more scenarios.

So with that been covered, I think, telling the truth to him is a great relief for me and him, cuz I know he had suspicions, however Never cached me off guard. Right now I feel a stronger bond between my boy and I and he is cool and I told him, I belong to NORML, I'm not the Typical POTHEAD image, I'm a professional n so is your Mom (which is my current wife, she has being taking care of him since he was 4), I told him getting medicated or smoking weed is no different than taking my Nasty Pills for my back pain and I ask him "Have you ever see me acting lie the POTHEADs in the movie ?" and that moment he realize, that all he knows about it is wrong.

From now on is up to me to educate.

BUT THANK YOU 4 SUPPORT

P.s. - Remember I try the MJ subject the same way is try alcohol, nicotine and so many more stuff. But I tell you this, I rather have my son using MJ once he is old enough 21 plus rather than drinking and getting drunk and putting himself and others in danger behind the wheel or crazy attitude out on the streets.

11. Well it sounds like you took every precaution and it sounds like you have a good kid there so best of luck to you man! I would honestly prefer that when I have kids they choose pot over booze. My only stipulation would be education first, fun time come second to that.

12. #12 zeroshawdow, Nov 3, 2011
    [quote name='"tibblebibble"']Just pretend you're Beyonce. Get all strong black female up in there and get that woman to start helping around the house and start helping to pay for your child.

Mhmm.[/quote]

I rather not, just because that give her a little bit of power over my son, the situation as is right now, I GOT THE POWER, cuz she OWEs me so much, she do not FOK with me anymore, however the CHILD SUPPORT still going UP, I basically see that like a 401K Retirement Account, lol

Because that money will come some way, some how eventually, nobody is above the law, even that we men are in disadvantage in court.

13. my 12 year old bro tried to have an argument about weed yesterday. school and health class said weed is bad. and medical grade weed is weed that has reduced thc. thats what his school is teaching him

14. I think you should have have waited until he got a little older but at least you got that of your back. just hope he doesn't tell no one. Also, take your ex-wife to court for not paying child support.

Even though weed helps with a lot of things, it's still a drug.

15. I'm far from being a parent but I think 12 is too young. He would have to be super mature. What if next time you don't get him something he wants he uses that agains you? I see nothing good coming from a 12yo boy knowing his dad uses a "hard" drug. And your not an actual medical patient? So you would face the full extent of the law for your grow and use? That's how I understood it.