Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 100th Post!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Brandon9967, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Figured I would just say thank you to everyone for accepting me into the city. I have bought my first glass piece from this website, and talked about many great times. Thank you for allowing me to do that. I hope everyone is safe right now, and smoke on! :smoking:

2. yeah dude....i was fucking soooooooOOO drunnk last night....major hangover......i still feel dizzy......gah but yeah congrats on your 100th post :D

3. Lol. I just laid low last night and played NFL Street 2 while I got ripped all day long. Lol. I wanted some Vodka but I couldn't get it. :(

4. Smoked with my cousin and brother last night before my little cousin's bat mitzva. Hella fun, and maxed like crazy! I'll celebrate your 100th with a joint! :smoke: :smoking: :hippie: :)

5. I know I did. Hope everyone is well. :)

6. looking forward to your 1000th post? :D

:smoke:

7. hey man if you toke a bit of weed when your done drinking it helps kill a hangover. even if its just a little.

helps me

8. Yah me too.

9. Me three. It works wonders.

10. i'm on probation my friends and NOT ABOUT TO risk my freedom for over bud.....and well today i got ANOTHER hang over lol....i'd rather but tok'n than drink'n