**MY 1000th POST cmon erybody GET ON IN HERE**

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dishphead, Feb 10, 2014.

1. I've been on GC for a couple years and this forum has taught me more than any single person or book has been able to...and trust me I've read them all.

this is my 1000th post- after my many questions and stipulations, advice and the few times I may have been a little short with the people that post the same question as the guy two days ago, I feel great to be a part of this community and share a common love with so many people in this world. it's great to see how something like an online forum can bring people together the way Grasscity has.

In honor of my 1000th post, I'd like to thank you all. I know it's not a big deal by any means, but it gave me a great excuse to write this post.

Check out my first grow journal!! not my first grow...but first. journal. you know what I mean. WOO!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1279453-dishs-600w-scrog-grow-dwc-cataract-kush.html

2. Congrats on hitting the 1K mark...:)

I was there once...it was kinda an unbelievable number at the time...this is the first and only forum I have ever hit that mark on...

As you can see, I'm kinda well past that now...:laughing:

:gc_rocks:

3. right on man

4. Nice dish!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks punch!

how's misty comin along btw? you're pretty close to flower ya?

6. Took a branch today as an 8 week sample. Its hangin. Gonna take her down this week at some point. Shes done. Just lettn her pack weight.

Attached Files:

7. very nice man lovin that top cola

8. Thanks so much. Im super excited. The shit is dense man and smells so beautiful. Like a berry medely.. what a pretty plant. Glad i chose her for my first. Research did me well.