My 1 week old plant (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by green89, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Its been exactly a week since this bagseed sprouted. I only planted it as an experiment but it seems to have grown quite well considering it has only been under 90w of 2700k CFL's. Yesterday I bought a big 125w 6500k CFL and I have another one on order so that should be enough light, right? (250w of 6500k and 90w of 2700k)

Today I noticed 2 of the leaves are pointing down towards the soil. Is this normal or is it a sign of something? I am watering every few days / whenever the soil seems dry and the pot feels light. Temps have been around 83F.

The other pot has a germinated feminized easy ryder seed in it which is just starting to surface.

I know my setup looks a bit bodged at the moment, but thats only because im upgrading my grow box. I originally had them in a PC case sized cabinet, but stealth is no longer an issue so im investing in a proper wardrobe to modify!

So, any advice you can give me as I'm new to all of this? I plan on growing 1 or 2 easy ryders and whatever this bagseed is!

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. dam i got 6 plants today is the 9th day but urs seems to be a few days growth wise ahead of all of mine. only advice i can give you is put that 125 cfl on the side as they give out the light from the sides....

3. Where did you get your 125w CLF and what watt are each of the smaller 13 or 26?
    I have not been able to find any CLFs in stores in my area over 13w and 26w, only online.

4. Looking nice and healthy :) might be able to move that CFL up a inch or two. CFL's loose light when hung side ways, they are much more efficient when hung vertically.

5. Actually it doesnt look good at all somethings up with it for sure, a plant that young should be very vibrant and sturdy yours doesnt look to healthy to me, not sure what the issue is though.

6. if this is true why arent cfl reflector hoods made to hang them verticaly?????