My 1 Foot Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlueCrown, Nov 29, 2009.

1. #1 BlueCrown, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    I bought this about 1 year ago and am amazed at the quality of it so I thought that I would share it with you. It's only 1 foot tall and the headshop it was purchased from the lady said it was homemade. The bowl was dropped 7 feet and landed on a printer and was perfectly fine. The break on the bowl that you can see is from dropping it on tile from shoulder height.

[​IMG]
    This is the whole bong with the bowl.
    [​IMG]
    This is just the bowl that was broken but survived falling off of a 5 foot shelf.
    [​IMG]
    And this is the main mushrooms on the bong, it's a good trip to look at.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At8YvdhB44Y"]YouTube- Bongripcj.wmv[/ame]

Heres a pretty nice little bongrip.

2. damn have you ever cleaned it?

3. Sweet lookin bong dude. Pictures are a little big.

4. Nice looks dirty though and smoking from a dity bong is gross, clean that lady up pack a bowl and take a milk shot and do a little compressing before you post your next pic.

5. I think those mushrooms are actually growing from all that nastiness in there...

Clean your bong mate.

6. It's a year old and has been cleaned alot. I have usually around 5 or 6 people over smoking everyday and I just dont have the time to clean it every single day with the other operations I have going :) but i'm not sure how to make the images scale down if anyone can help with that.

7. Hahaha thats my post in the middle of your screen!!!!

8. Should have put "Warning: Dirty glass"

Just messin around :D

Looks like a nice piece

9. Cleaning it up just for everyones sake will post pics after completion.

10. Cleaned it up and added a rip

11. Sweet, looks better cleaned

12. Very nice damm youtube processing videos

13. hey man that's really nice, it looks like it has a lot of room to brew too. I have one that is probably very similar amount of space, I like this one a lot though. You should check out my thread, I posted a milkshot vid too of it with OG Kush - I think you'd like it.

14. Finally got the bongrip video working!

15. Maybe im missing something, but how do you drop your bowl from shoulder hieght? 7 feet to a printer? Drop testing? Has to be a story.

16. Accidents :p like the bowl was this morning that it dropped and landed on it with no damage. I was just putting the bong up and the bowl caught a corner and headed to the floor. The actually broken part is because i dropped it straight on the handle and bottom on tile lol.

17. Anyone know a good way to clean around the icecatcher? That's the only part I seem to have trouble cleaning.

18. Run hot water through it, then soak it in a bong cleaner such as Simple Green, Purple Power, or Grunge off. It will remove all the caked on resin, I'd let it soak for a few hours at least. Then shake it up inside, and it should all come off.

You can also use rubbing alchohol and salt, but bong cleaner works much better. If none of these work, then purchase a soft pipe cleaner that can fit inside your bong. Then run hot water through, and use the pipe cleaner right after.

19. cool ill grab another bottle of simple green for that once i get a few dollars - usually i use it for actually cleaning haha