My 08 Outdoor grows- Take 1 & Take 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mattc707, Aug 31, 2008.

1. how is the blue dream clone doing?

2. It smells awesome and the buds look great its just like less than 2 feet tall and won't yield shit. Maybe 1/2 O if my buddy is lucky. Maybe more but I don't really see that happenin.

This pic was taken Sept. 4th
    [​IMG]

3. #23 mattc707, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
    This morning. I get bored and take pics of the plants.

[​IMG]
    Rosie O'Donnell, Purple Haze to the right

[​IMG]
    3rd bagseed plant

[​IMG]
    My GDP, smaller of the 2

4. Good lookin ladies bro. :wave:

5. Thanks man. :wave:
    I'm just hoping the seed plants hurry up with their flowering...they all have nickel sized buds at most but I can't help but wonder when they'll be done and worry they won't finish.

6. looks like you might get just over an ounce ;)
    enjoy your harvest man, looks like you will have an awesome variety come october

7. Thanks bro.
    Whatya mean just over an ounce? Sarcasm?

8. Picked up a 60x-100x 420Scope today. :D What a fuckin cool little stoner toy. Lots of cloudy trichomes on the all the clones, I think I spotted one amber one on the Purple Haze and that was it.

I'll get a some pics tomorrow morning when I feed em. I'd take some now, but its pretty much dark out and as much as I love flash-lit plant/bud shots, I'm in a neighborhood and I don't need the extra attention, even if it is a medical grow.

9. looking good are you bigger plants fattening up yet?

10. Haha yea man i was kidding, trying to make a joke that your harvest will be WAY bigger than earlier this spring. I just noticed, you have a purple haze plant? do you think its the original strain from the 70s?

11. Rosie O'Donnell is a BITCH!!.... I really hate that skank ass bitch she can go fornicate herself with burning, AIDS infected cactus for all I care...
    but your plants are lookin' great and healthy good luck...

ohh and the cactus has commitment issues

BiZness

12. They're goin... but I wouldn't say there's any fat buds yet. Hopefully! I should have some pics up soon.

Yeah I'm hoping for a decent harvest but I don't wanna have my hopes up. I'm not too sure what to expect so I'll just wait and we'll just see what happens.
    I duno if its the original strain. I got the clone from a local dispensary but they could be lying I guess.

I'll take a few pics in a while once they're fully shaded, not this half shade half sun stuff that makes for shitty pics.

13. [​IMG]
    Big bagseed plant Rosie O'Donnell
    [​IMG]
    Rosie's developing flowers..should I be worried this won't finish?
    [​IMG]
    Sativa bagseed plant Barbara Walters. She is a little behind Rosie in flowering, probably cause of genetics. Once again should I be worried?
    [​IMG]
    3rd bagseed plant. This one has about the same sized buds as Barbara.
    [​IMG]
    GDP 1 of 2 (this one's mine)
    [​IMG]
    GDP bud, same plant
    [​IMG]
    G13
    [​IMG]
    G13
    [​IMG]
    Purple Haze
    [​IMG]
    GDP 2
    [​IMG]
    Blue Dream

14. hey matt you dont need to worry about finishing. youre in norcal right? we have our first frost in like november or something. you should expect at least 1 oz per plant. maybe up to 3 depending on how much light they get. what nutes are they getting?

15. 1 oz per which plant? The clones? Or the seed plants too?
    They get probably 6 hours or so of light a day, maybe 8 interruped hours or so. I could be off. I used Fox Farms Grow Big and Tiger Bloom, now I switched to Fox Farms Open Sesame powder.

16. i love the bagseed pics, but i really love the blue dream clone....

so they love the foxfarm nutes, huh? i've never used that brand of ferts....

17. Yeah they seemed to like the Fox Farm nutes but I'm sure theres better out there, I could just get this stuff at the local hardware/garden store without leavin my small town. Maybe next time I'll try some Heavy Harvest or somethin but this worked alright. I'm using Super Soil which is really nothing special, just cheap $5 a bag shit, so next time I'll use better soil too.

I can't wait! I still don't think I'll be chopping anything for at least another 4 weeks, and that'll be the clones. The seed plants seem like they'll take a while.

18. Gotta love NorCal, you guys just go to the hardware store to get Fox Farms? Crazy! But awesome.

Plants look good Matt.

19. Haha yeah gotta love NorCal. Fox Farms in town and legal pot growing. Can't beat it. :D
    Thanks man

20. I like how they list the county on the bottle of Fox Farms stuff.

Arcata, HUMBOLDT COUNTY, California, zip code. They make sure you know what its for. Picture of a tomato on the front, on the back it says great for tomatoes too!

haha.

Im gonna buy the 3-pack of the water soluble stuff for my next grow I think and give it a go.

Open Sesame(early flowering)
    Beastie Bloomz(middle)
    Cha-Ching(late)

Been trying to find some reports of people that use all 3 like that but its been hard.