My 01 ss camaro and 02 trans am WS6

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by LateToClass, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Just sharing my cars. Trans am is all stock. Camaro has LPP long tube headers, texas speed and performance true duals, slp intake, and a dyno tune. 417hp

Shoot me some likes if you like them!

Attached Files:

2. Lucky guy! I want an ls1 trans am when I get my own place in a few years but am probably only be able to afford an lt1. Ls1power!

3. You can find an ls1 camaro for about 6000-7000 man. Buy an ls1 you'll be disappointed with the lt1 IMHO

4. That's the thing..unless I can make crazy money during the next few summers i'll be limited to like $3-4k, which is lt1 or last gen v6 firebird which is lame.

5. ls1 are beast motors.

I want an iron block 5.3 in a 240sx to fuck around with.

6. Love that Maro man, miss my old one everyday! What year is that?

7. 2001 :) dynoed at 338rwhp

8. That camara is sick. Question, Why would you get two cars that are relatively the same thing?

9. Lucky. I almost got an 02 ws6 a month or two back.

10. (borat style) Very Nice!

11. My camaro is my dd since my senior year and is an auto. I love it but always wanted a manual... The ws6 was my uncles and I picked it up for a steal... Soooo now I am saving to turbocharge it.. Lol

12. so it makes 338 or 417? WTF?

13. So the ws6 stick?

14. Sure is. 6 speed

15. you must spend a shitload in gas, i couldn't keep my right foot steady if I had those cars.

16. Ever run 03/04 cobras?

17. If they are stock or just have a pulley, I beat them. Only lost to a cammed one. I have beaten several brand new 5.0 mustangs as well. 5.7l GM power baby

18. You bastard.

I sold my LT1 Firebird 2 years ago for a more gas efficient Sentra.

Always wanted an LS1, but the LT1 was torquey enough for me :).