MW3 Weed Leaf Emblem?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by xJord4n, Nov 15, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Mogwai"'] How do you unlock the mushroom title?[/quote]

I think you have to empty an entire sniper magazine without missing, I could be wrong

2. Fucking ninja'd

3. Fuck that's gonna be hard I feel like.. Maybe not though. I'm almost level 70 and I still haven't even touched a sniper online

4. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Fuck that's gonna be hard I feel like.. Maybe not though. I'm almost level 70 and I still haven't even touched a sniper online[/quote]

As50 is killer, only has five rounds in the clip. Easy enough challenge

5. Yeah I'm using Joint Ops

I wonder how you get the weed leaf though.

6. You have to kill an enemy with a chain reactions of explosions and i'm finding it seriously difficult to do.

7. Exactly, AS50 rapes. just pretty much gotta get a five kill streak with that baby without reloading to get your shrooms

fail.

8. Use sit rep and find people who camp with claymores set up by them. Throw a grenade at it and you should be good

9. I have the joint ops emblem with skulls smoking joins and weed leaves... u gotta get like 15 assist in a game or some shit.

10. I did it by throwing a C4 in a well populated area, waiting for someone to go near it, then shooting a nooooobtube near the C4, which in turn killed the person.
    only took me a game..

11. yup. this is the perfect way to do it.

Set up C4 on the 4 cars beside the middle house on Resistance, and just simply wait until someone runs by.

12. How to Earn a MW3 Weed Emblem

"To receive it you must “Kill an enemy by setting off a chain reaction of explosives.” All you have to do is kill an enemy with an explosive device by triggering that explosive device with an explosive devices. For instance throw a grenade and blow up a claymore that kills an opponent."

13. mw3 = mushrooms + unstoppable. although weed would look kool like a gas mask bong lol.

mw2 = clan tag kush so it read... (weed leaf) OG kush.... lol!

14. I have it but it doesn't look that good,

I rock the bombs away title, and the emerald emblem, i think its 2nd prestige from cod 4? (you get it by getting 1000 kills with predator missiles)

15. I'm rocking the sugar glider (or whatever the fuck it is) emblem now... 50 double kills with C4, and the anarchist title which is 25 C4 doubles.

Get on ma level!

16. #36 Delluhsion, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    "Set off a chain reaction of explosions to get a kill" I have gotten plenty of claymore kills using my semtex even carbombs from my semtex so I have no idea.
    I rock the "Stun Gun" Title cuz the pink whale is bad ass(get a kill while dazed by a stun) with the little cartoon guy spraying an ak47 emblem(kill the enemy top player 5 times in a row)
    EDIT:FOUND OUT HOW!!!!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icbLFbn9naY[/ame]

17. You kill an enemy with a chain reaction of explosives. so shoot a claymore and its explosion will have to detonate another claymore and kill an enemy. Im not gonna lie i got this emblem from pure chance haha

18. Mushroom emblem + So Intense double rainbow title = victory.

19. [​IMG][​IMG]
    I have the flying eyeball and #1 Stunner
    Got the eyeball for killing a dude with a throwing knife whilst I was stunned.
    Got the #1 Stunner by hitting a dude in the head with a stun grenade-direct impact kill-*bonk!

20. XanX clan tag. Pill for emblem. So intense for title.