Mw3 weed emblem

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by thatrooper515, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Me and a buddy need some help getting this. Me and another xbl buddy tried getting it while on opposite teams but doesn't work well with other players killing us. I was hoping some people from here Wouldn't mind getting in a lobby and helping us. The person helping will set a clay more near a car or exploding barrel and stand in the claymore kill zone. the other player will use c4 to detonate the car or barrel exploding the claymore killing the other player. Anybody willing to help out and even score the emblem yourself leave your gt and we can get together.
    Mines levithan363
    I know this is cheating but I want the emblem before I prestige my first time.

2. I tried to add you but it says gamertag doesnt exist

3. The method you're using sounds really hard to pull off... Just get a C4 and shoot a noobtube at it when somebody is close.. Or you can use a claymore instead if you don't have the C4 unlocked.

4. It's 636 at the end there. Little dyslex I suppose.

5. I heard you needed 3 explosions for it to work? I'll take your word for it and give it a try! Although I have thrown a c4 exploded a car and the car killed someone. No emblem though. I was lv 80 at the time so idk why it didn't work.

6. I got the emblem using your method mogwai thanks! I would rep you but idk how on mobile and I have no pc

7. Lol just play the game and you'll eventually get it...