Mw3 for Xbox 360 anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Delluhsion, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who wants to play with me I have a headset and just got my new xbox 360 back(very happy!). Im a pro and would play team deathmatch, kill confirmed, the gametype where ur team gets points for holding the flag and getting kills, and Search and Destroy.
    Add me:
    Deluhsion
    or leave ur gamertag here in this thread or pm me. looking foward to playing with some fellow tokers;)

2. I'm thinking about picking it up on my way back from work later.

Add me. MistaBrosky420.

3. must warn you, spawn system is terrible

4. [quote name='"SuperSkunk64"']must warn you, spawn system is terrible[/quote]

Aww man.. Really?

5. Love here people say this :laughing:

I spawn cap em all day.

If you want demo and snd a lot, add me mane, I got you.

GT: Mr Unknown x

6. A whole entire thread on this in the Gamers Heartbeat section. And yes it was started by sir Enemizz himself.

7. [quote name='"Enemizz"']A whole entire thread on this in the Gamers Heartbeat section. And yes it was started by sir Enemizz himself.[/quote]

Still trips me out you were on my friends list on Xbox lol

8. yo anyone here wanna play nazi zombies on Call of the dead ? Hit me up!! Or anyone wanting to play MW3 down for anything on there, warning I am pro at MW3.
    Gamertag:
    Mastersage305

9. gt: Continent3750

i'm still playing black ops. i know, im behind the times........

10. PS3 all day ! ! ! bitch

11. Dankasaur024

:)

12. Send me friend requests guys im so nice at this game and the gamer threads are vague cuz the Mw3 thread has players from ps3 and the xbox 360 thread has kids who play bf3 instead of mw3. Smh.

13. i think it is, it gets really annoying when i kill someone, die, then die again as soon as i spawn again

14. << Username

But bro its all about runescape..... lol

15. This. You play lol?

16. I'm getting off xbox now unless any of you guys want to log in and play with me ._.

17. Wow haven't been on xbox in so long I don't ever remember my GT, but I'm pretty sure it's NiNJA x KiiNG and there might be 2 i's in ninja I don't really remember. I'll get back on tomorrow or something and fix this. But ya I still play CoD 4, I have MW3 (bootleg and waiting for the xbox flash update to come out before I start playing again can't risk getting banned)

18. ROFL.... Ohhhhh the dumb memories I have of that game... it's been too long haha

19. Just sold 2 accounts for $250 bro.

20. Haha nice. I remember back in 2007 I sold one of my accounts that I used for PKing twice to 2 different people for $70 and I ended up hacking the account back... haha cant believe I even got involved with that stupid game :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.