MW3 All or Nothing Knifetage

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I'm Not Sober, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I've been working on this for about three months now, and I finally got it finished up. The video rendered out to be over 13GB and took like 2 days to upload to youtube lol.

Anyways, it would really help me out if yall could like the video and/or subscribe to my channel. I'm trying to get up to 1k subs so that I can live stream on black ops II, as well as other games. I'll totally throw some rep your way if you can help me out.

I'm not the best editor in the world, but nonetheless I hope you guys/gals enjoy. :smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGrUP5me04]All or Nothing Knifetage by FRAK YOU SAAN! - YouTube[/ame]

2. Good, but half the time you killed someone your knife missed >.>

3. What do you mean?

4. Means you tended to miss the first stab or two. Good tage, I'm guessing you've seen onlyusemeblades vids before? mans a beast with the knife..

5. For instance look at like 13 seconds in

6. 13 seconds in I didn't miss any lunges lol. You can see the exp popping up for the kill.
    It's pretty difficult to hit every single time though, with lag etc.

I appreciate the criticism though!

7. No I'm not criticizing you, I'm just saying the lag sucks. Obviously its great, you probably had an overall k/d of like 45 throughout the whole video lol

8. Ah I gotcha. I rendered the clips through the in-game theater mode which is pretty buggy, then youtube butchers the quality of the video a second time when it's uploaded so I apologize for that.

Thanks though. It wasn't just me in the video (Grifbanana), it was a bunch of friends that I play with.

9. Would of been more entertaining if everyone else wasn't running tac knifes too and you were dodging bullets knifing everyone. Nice vid nonetheless.

10. Thanks. The entire video was recorded in a community playlist called All or Nothing. Everyone has a USP .45 & Tac Knife/Throwing knife.