MW2 pot leaf emblem

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bong in pants, Nov 20, 2009.

1. I'm pretty sure when you call the nuke in you get 11 kills for killing the whole other team and your team.

2. Why would i lie about something like that? Like the guy above me said when you call in the nuke it counts down from 10 and my harrier was still killing shit. When the nuke dropped i was 30-0 and then i was 36-1 when it ended. I wish i let my harrier run out though i woulda had such a beastly Kill spree.

Oh yeah if you dont believe me check me out on the leaderboards, i got a 30 kill streak.

3. I just got the pot leaf emblam. Other weed related things is blunt trauma pineapple express and joint ops.

4. and grassy knowl.

5. anyone play team deathmatch mainly then after a few games of that fast paced action you switch to domination and just rape? I did this last night and got 45-10

6. i got joint ops, how do you get pineapple express?

7. Joint ops - Kill someone through a cloud of smoke
    Blunt Trauma - Kill someone by meleeing them with a riot shield
    Pineapple express - Kill a certain amount of people with grenade kills
    So Baked - Kill a certain amount of people with cooked grenades
    Pot Leaf Emblem - Complete "the denier" challenge

8. I dont think this is right. I didnt do any of this crap and I already have the pot emblem.

9. Im pretty sure its right, i went into a cage match with my brother and did nothing but the challenge "the denier" and got it.

10. You get it by completing the Denier Challenge. Its in intimidation.
    Kill someone before their next 10 kill streak or higher i think

11. I didn't read thru all the posts, but the answer 'get all ur killstreaks in 20 seconds' is not right. That one is called 'wargasm'. The correct way to get it is to complete 'the denier' challenge that you unlock at lvl 61. To get the challenge you have to stop an enemy from getting a 10 killstreak or higher. So its basically just luck, you just have to hope the guy you're killing has at least a 9 killstreak.

Unrelated, but I got the 'Perfectionist' title today, Im pretty happy about that :)

12. i dont care what titles/emblems i get, always gunna stay with joint ops and the pot leaf :smoke:

13. I got the pot leaf as soon as I hit 61. I was just fucking around with the riot shield and killed some dude and the denier challenge popped up, i was pretty happy

14. idk but before i sold my copy i had the title blunt truama, and idk if it was blurry or not but it looked like pot leafs going off to the sides

15. The grassy knoll refers to the JFK assassination double shooter theory, not marijuana.

16. yes sir. i can't wait to play this game : ) up all night getting my pwn on

17. High Command is getting 42 or some level around there on the first prestige

18. ................

have you seen the thing???

it's a GIANT BUD.