MW2 NVGs

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Madmike420, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Got my prestige edition yesterday! Man these bad boys really work, I was running all over the house with all the lights off and shades drawn and could see perfectly, and I'm talking it was pitch blank in this bitch, can not wait to go camping this summer now!

2. WTF??? I though the NVG's were in-game perks LOL,did'nt know they actually gave you
    REAL ones.

3. Ya there real working NVGs, they even give you a soap bust to display them on, when your not running around in the dark!

4. hmmm...that's pretty cool, I always wondered if they worked or not...I wonder how long they'll last. I wanted to use them for skiing at night, I dunno if they'd see far enough ahead though

5. They see pretty far, but the view is mad narrow!

6. A friend said he was going to drive around with his headlights off while wearing his night vision goggles...good thing we talked him out of it. We would of been one friend short during our smoke sessions.

7. i got that shit its super legit haha i was running around like a mad man at 2 in the morning on the midnight release

8. That's the only thing I don't like about em. I feel tunnel visioned when wearing them.. and my depth perception is way off. I put my hand out and it looked like it was right in front of me.

9. i think its just a waste of money.since i have a real pair of nvg's

10. One less lung to fill. :D

11. What? How do you get them?

12. Wait... Nobody knows about this?!

Dude, guys....

You have to pre-order to get the googles.

Too late. HAHA

[​IMG]

If it works then it's real. Not really waste of money, you get a game and nvg which is very pricey but it only cost 100 dollars so it's a steal.

13. I don't trust ebay but go ahead. :)