MW2 is literally one of the worst games I've ever had the misfortune to play

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Floyd Pepper, Sep 13, 2010.

1. I have lotsa fun on it.

2. And why? I seem to enjoy it when i'm bored

3. It was a good game, but most people on live made that game shitty

4. Terrible hit detection
    Lags like it's job
    STILL has constant server issues
    Balance that only IW can understand
    Maps seem to be made by drunken 9 year olds
    Campaign, I'll never get those 4.5 hours back
    Hacks
    Bugs
    Did I mention hacks and cheaters
    Still cannot stress enough how random and unbalanced the weapons are
    The community is literally the most annoying I've ever spent time with
    Gametypes are bland and uninspired
    It seems as if the devs WANTED it to be the campiest game ever
    No skill gap at all, spray and pray all fuckin day!

To me MW2 represents the same phenomenon we've experienced with today's mainstream music. Bland and poppy but easy to just throw on for people. And massively popular despite it's being horrible.

If you want to play the lady gaga of videogames then so be it.

5. eh I still have fun with it

6. while i do hate mw2 as well and love bad company 2

everyone likes different things, you can pick lots of flaws in every game

7. Really? On grasscity you just said qq noob? haha:eek:

I think its a good game, good innovation, graphics are sexy, campaign amazing. Only thing letting it down is undedicated serves. This means possible terrible hosts and no mods to get rid of the hackers in abundance.

I still enjoy it.

8. i personally love the game on xbl. except for the 12 year olds with headsets

9. At my job, we can mod a controller to shoot bullets slightly faster. I really don't understand why it's still allowed, but it works. I don't play the game ever so I can't tell you how much of an advantage it gives you.

10. If you dont like the game then stop fucking playing. Sick of people saying how bad this game is, why do people have to talk constantly about games they dont like? Make a thread about a game you do like, I could post many reasons why this is a good game and why the complaining people do for the most part doesnt make sense, but there really is no point.

Like I said again, if you dont like the game stop playing, if you suck at it, quit playing, its because of all the complainers that I have to carry my team every game.

11. Yeah im not a fan at all. I'm not sure how Infinity Ward keeps shitting out the same game every year.

12. Lol as if, MW2 is one of the best games of its kind. It's rare to come across a game that so successfully encapsulates the essence of playing a movie.

13. I agree
    I abandoned my console to bluray duty and have gone back to the PC.
    Nothing comes close to BF2 on a PC

14. agreed. traded it in for halo reach.

15. Yup.

I use to play mw2, I've loved the cod series. Ive been playing sence cod2, but mw2 has ruined it. Everyone just fucking camps. It's the worst community I've ever played with. It had the potential to be great, but the community ruined it for me.

Bad company 2 all day baby

Edit: and for all the mw2 whores who are gunna say I just suck, I'm far from it. I had a k/d of 4/1 before I stopped playing.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCYPGnJdO1U]YouTube - The Online Gamer[/ame]

17. That pretty much sums up this game. I wasted 60 bucks, the only part of the game I enjoyed was campaign. Infinity Ward is a lousy company imo, and if they are really gunna start making COD a pay to play game, then they aren't going to sell anything.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6JKP_W_HGY&feature=channel]YouTube - The Online Gamer 2[/ame]