Mute burn?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DrewwwChainz, Feb 21, 2017.

1. does this girl have some minor mute burn? Going to give her only water today. Only used about 10 ml per gal last feeding so I'm surprised to see this. Her four friends are looking healthy

Attached Files:

2. *nute burn. (Damn autocorrect)

3. I would have to say you are correct that does look like Nute burn. When you say you gave her 10ml. what is it that you gave her 10ml. of?

4. Roots organic grow

5. Nice! I am running the Master 5ml. program for the grow i am doing now and i have to say its working very well. Are you using the supplements along with the Roots Grow? Now that i take a better look at your picture when was the last feeding with the GROW before the one you just gave to them? That may actually be a Nitro Def. see how light green almost yellow your new growth is on that plant? I would use just ph'd water next time they need a drink as it may take a bit to absorb what you just gave them. Make sure you only water them enough to get about 10% runoff you dont want to over water them and wash out your nutes. Click on my signature and check out my grow using the master 5ml. program let me know what you think. Best of luck!

6. I mix the Grow solution with water when I feed. This one is an auto. I fed it 7 days ago. Gave some water 2 days ago

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good just make sure you let it dry out really good before you water again. The weight of the pot will tell you when its time!

8. Should I give nutes next feed or just water?

9. How often have they been needing water?

10. See what they look like when they need water next time. If you see the leaves getting a darker green i would probably just use water. If you see the yellowing getting worse ( not the tips so much but the actual new growth being really light green ) i would give them a light feeding maybe half so like 5ml. per gallon what elese are you using for supplements?

11. Every 3-4 days. They're in 5 gal clothpots and it's dry. RH around 45

12. I'm only using grow. Seems to have cal mag Nitrogen phosphate iron

13. Just the Grow alone may not be providing everything the plant needs as it gets bigger. Check out the feeding schedule for the Roots Organics Nute line.