Mutations

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bountyhunter, Feb 19, 2011.

1. i have a chocolope plant with a mutation. On the second set of leaves I got only one leaf and where the other leaf should be I (it) got a branch. It looks like it was topped.

Anyone else encounter this? if so anything else out of the ordinary good or bad happen later on?

Thanks

2. I got two Chocolope seedlings I just started earlier in the week so to early to see any mutations but I had a plant with some retarded growth at the begining of its first sets of 3 blaided leaves and it grew out like it was fimmed into two main branches instead of just having one.

3. tplat, when your chocolopes get a little older let me know the characteristics. This is a 95% sativa, however mine have big fat indica looking leaves. i've never grown a sativa dominate strain so maybe this how they look.

4. Yeah I will do that. I have a Sour Cream growing right now mostly sativa and this thing is picky compaired to the other two plants I got that arent as picky or sensitive. Its got some big fat fan leaves on it.