Mutations???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Sgtsainlunatic, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. appropriate avatar ..lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. hey vostok while you are here posting, and since the OP's picture wont load, can you give me your opinion on a few plants that I recently grew out that had mutations as well? check out these pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got some strains from a grower friend, and 2 of them turned out like this. The person I got them from never had this happen to them, and the other 3 I got flowered out fine. These look like they were revegged and never fully budded.

thanks buddy

3. are these re-veges...?

as some of that action

I've had on darlings I wanted to go longer than normal...?

I'd guess these are 2nd time arounders ...lol

• Like Like x 1

4. It turned out that my timer got bumped the first 2 weeks of 12/12 and they did end up going back under 24/0 for a week, but I was not sure if that could have caused it because they looked the same way before that, and the other 4 plants did fine.

• Like Like x 2
  5. That is a likely form of stress and the results above are a strong indication

that like me

you need to keep an eye on that timer ...lol

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  6. thanks i was figuring that was the case, I just thought it was peculiar that these plants were growing singled bladed leaflets and duckfoot leaves the entire veg and flower cycle. I'm guessing that they were already stressed from the cloning process and being moved in a 2.5 hour drive to change grow spots.

• Like Like x 2