Mutations humboldt seeds chemdawg

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Berzerker420, Oct 13, 2016.

1. So this plant from seed had some very stange mutations and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this...

The first set of leaves 1 was what I'm calling bleached, the second set it was the opposite leaf that was bleached just not as bad.

Now on the 7th set of true leaves and it has alternated on every node. Also around the 4th set the leaves started showing pure inside and sativa on the same blade of the leaf. 1012161903_noexif.jpg

It healthy and this does not seem to be affecting anything, just thought it was strange.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anybody?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I don't think that is it, the plant showed signs right from poking threw the dirt, and is the only one affected

• Like Like x 2
  4. I really think it's a mutation based on the leaf structure. Look at the blade that shows both indica and sativa

5. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see an indica/sativa blade.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think he is trying to describe the leaf bottom middle that points to the right if you look at the very bottom of the pic. One side of the leaf finger is thinner than the other half of the same leaf finger.

I had a few plants do this a couple rounds ago. The mottled weird leaf spots and my leaves actually hooked a little. Everyone told me they grow out of it as it happens with seedlings but I have a bigger plant that started doing this when it needed a transplant desperately. It never seems to bother the plant negatively.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It is growing out of it, with every new leaf set it is bleached less, almost completely gone now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Plants do weird shit sometimes just like people when being born.

9. 1013161820b_noexif.jpg

Here's a better picture of it.

10. Yea I agree with Sade. Some plants just come out a little tarded. Flower it any way. Just don't clone from it. Unless... Could be Darwinism...

sent from the toilet.

11. Yea I'm still gonna clone it, it's almost completely grown out of it.