Mutated plant? Magnesium deficiency? Nute burn? NO IDEA.. maybe you all can help.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Grow420Guy, Jun 21, 2019.

1. So I have 3 plants, they are feminized ladyburn 1974 from green house seed co. One is 10 days old and the other 2 are 7 days old. All planted in the same soil. Watered the same, everything the same. 55% humidity. But 2 don’t look healthy and the 3rd beginning to show the sign the other 2 did before things got worse which is a twisted leaf. I keep the lights 3 55W CFL ( each plant has there own light) on 18/6 a day. I plan on moving them outside very soon but want to correct this problem first. I know many of you have been growing a long time and know your stuff so advice would be VERY much appreciated. The first picture is the plant that looks the healthiest EXCEPT 1 of the leafs are beginning to twist.. and that’s what happened to the other 2 before it got worse. The second picture well there’s uneven fan fan leafs and discoloration (possibly magnesium deficiency??) and the last 2 are of the oldest (10 days old) and man a lot going on here... brown tips, looks like it is beginning to shrivel and 3 fan leafs growing out instead of the normal 2. I haven’t gave them ANY nutrients at all yet besides what’s in the soil.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it's needing cal-mag

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3. Which one?

4. All of them, what kinda soil? Could be the soil itself causing the issues.

5. This is the soil I’m using., it doesn’t have much for nutrients but I do have have these nutes i could add( obviously not the tiger bloom yet).

Attached Files:

6. Man they are hungry start those nutes at 1/4 strength. Ive used those before but I went no till

• Like Like x 1
  7. These are everything besides molasses I use to feed em[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Okay I’m going to give them a bit of nutrients. Usually wait until around 3 weeks but I suppose each strain is different. Plus this soil I guess isn’t very good for nutrients.

9. Add perlite when you transplant, I do 60/40, 60 percent soil to 40 percent perlite or 70/30 works good too. Their roots will thank you.

10. Dont use those they contain chemicals now. Miracle grow bought the company and destroyed all fox farm product.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app