Mutated plant ? HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jaidosm8, Nov 23, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416716983.914265.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416717052.091227.jpg I have no clue why it is growing so strangely this is my first plant ever, anyone got any suggestions on what's going on ?

Attached Files:

2. What, exactly, are you referring to?

3. Could just be a quirk, if it's healthy then it's healthy if it's the loss of a stem/ cola, then just top it or do list but pull it down so the bare side is facing the ground, then all the side branches grow, then you can top those eventually into a scrog. Your plant is fine though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Lst* not list

4. Also put her in a way bigger container, either buy one or make it from a normal 3-5 galling bucket and make drainage holes, but please put her in a bigger container.

Why?

It needs to grow into what it has, it could triple in size  in that container and have a substantial root ball to survive a transplant.
    Right now all you would do it fuck it up.

A common noob mistake would be to put that tiny plant in a big ass bucket.

Over potting combined with over watering and feeding is a recipe for disaster. Best to take moderate steps into larger planters.

6. Not in my experience man, I've seen my roots just fucking explode and flourish in bigger containers.

I understand that but noobs do better with the LIFTA method. He try and transplant when the root ball is too small to hold itself together and it will set the plant back when it does not need to be. You should see the solo cup challenge threads here, people prove you can grow a damn good plant in just 16 ounces.

This summer I put 40 girls into a 100 gallon swimming pool got 22 ounces and buckets of popcorn buds to blast into oil.

From this
    View attachment 1451335

to this
    View attachment 1518195

8. Fuck can't wait till it's legal here...or I have a secluded backyard lmao