mutant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by joxter, Jan 8, 2008.

1. so i have always learned that leafs have an odd number of blades but i found this today and i took a good look at it and it does not look like it broke off or got cut at all, i'm pretty positive it grew like this. so do i have a mutant plant? has any one else seen this before?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Whoa dude. Never seen that before. Do you have pics of the plant?

What you've got there is a four leaf cheeba-clover.

3. yeah, and the new growth only has one blade, kinda weird. i have never had a plant like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

its the plant on the lower left of the picture
    [​IMG]

4. oh and i forgot to mention, it's a clone that a buddy of mine gave me.

5. revegged plants have that weird leaf thing for awhile...my guess is your buddy flowered a plant, then put it back into veg, and then took cuttings.

6. yeah someone else just told me that too, so I'm just gonna leave it at that. thank you durty :)

7. I agree the clone was most likely a reveg

but your plants are showing several defeciencies , mag def the most prominent

what ferts are you using?

8. all those little ones are somewhat fresh clones, i rarely see clones that stay completely green throughout there little rooting journey, but maybe its just me? I'm just using botanicare pure blend pro grow, i've only fed the new clones nutes one time. and they are in fox farm ocean forest, under three 2ft T5 lights. but let me know what you think.

9. they are doing great:D