Mutant Genetic Pig Turns out to be dog.

Discussion in 'General' started by KushAndChips, Jun 8, 2012.

1. The bizarre breed of dog was spotted roaming around the streets Xinxiang in the Henan province, central China, sparking fears it has escaped from a nearby medical research centre.
    With its strange-coloured skin and hairless body, many observers speculated the rare breed could have been some sort of strange mutant pig.

Full Story and Picture

Currently revising for exam on iPad but thought I'd share.

2. Oh damn.. dog in china? Not for long.

3. from what I've heard, a dog in china be used as hamburger.. :smoke:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Are you serious?

Looks exactly like a dog to me.......the ignorance of some people......

5. Those dogs have been on TV for years lol

6. now now...lets think of it...they are used to dogs looking like this...
    [​IMG]

not on four legs, so let's give them a break...:p

7. I'm surprised no one ate it

8. Im from southern cali. Here, everyone talks about mexican tacos containing dog. The Asians are cat eaters, so you can see why this threw me for a loop. :p

We literally had a local mexican restaurant busted a couple years back for kidnapping dogs and hanging them by their necks in a backyard so that their hind legs barely touched the ground. The paper said the reason for this was to cause the dogs to jump to breathe, building muscle on their legs. They closed that mexican restaurant soon after.

We also had a chinese retaurant thin out the cat population. During the investigation, it was discovered they were recycling french fries, ie, taking the fries out of the trash and refrying them. Investigators found teeth marks from previous consumers on newly ordered french fries.....

9. :bolt:

And this is why I cook a majority of my own meals.

10. A lot of people eat Horse Meat in America.

Most people dont know.

and no one cares.

Until you know.

11. [​IMG]

12. Now I know

I wish I didn't know.

13. A lot of local farmers in southern cali are debating whether to bring in horse meat as an alternative to beef. It's a valid question where I live currently.

14. Really, crazy.

15. So what as long as its clean and taste good I'll eat it-

16. Life philosophy.