mutant clone?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thunderfck, Jun 13, 2009.

1. so i got some sour diesels in 6th week flowering. i cloned them b4 they went into flowering. thing is only 2 outta 12 cuts have made it. and 1 of the two is a mutant. it has half leaves longways and oddly shaped leaves everywhere else. branch structure is fine. its got about 3 nodes or 3 weeks of mutant growth. whats up with this? no question im gonna flower it when it reaches 12 inches. but bet that i aint gonna be cloning off her. lol . wish i had a pic. any clue???

2. I had a star trek do this to me, I just kept it in veg until it started to look normal again. I didn't give it any nutes or anything either. Check it out here!

3. damn homie i was just going to post some pic of my mutant and i seen this, here r a few pics of my mutant

4. Had 1 that was all mutated to hell until it's 4th? 5th? set or so of leaves then knocked itself normal and grew fine...

5. Hey what you are experiencing is this plant converting back into the vegetative state. You said you took the clones after initiating flowering which is why I believe this. Every time I have seen a plant go back into veg it has done the weird leaves you describe as well as my clones taken from a flowering plant. It will be just ok and bounce back into looking like the mother it came from. Also I believe that you had bad luck on cloning partially due to taking them from a flowering plant which is slightly more difficult. Peace

6. Thanks for the feedback. Im gonna go with it. :d:d:d

7. the mutant seems to have corrected itself!! all new growth is looking fine now. however the mutated leaves are still mutated. we will see how she does with another week or two of veg, then its off to the flowering room.:smoke::smoke::smoke: thanks for the input everybody.