Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Must

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Capnfalconpunch, Aug 16, 2013.

1. I saw a thugbum looking dude on the street today, within 5 minutes i had a bag. Its popcorn mids, really dense and kinda hard, slightly compressed and smells like fruit on outside but broken up smells like a basmenty must. The taste is kinda like the broken up smell at first but turned into a fruity aftertaste. The high is definitely an indica stone. Could it have been grown decently but was cured bad and treated bad and got stale over time? The guy got it from a barbershop, so i dont know his exact sources to ask

2. Was there even a question in there or just the ramblings of some one high?

3. both ;)

4. Sometimes I post pointless threads everyday.

5. I was asking a legitimate question

6. He/she asked a question...

7. "A thugbum looking dude"

Well, blades. George Zimmerman has found refuge here in the city.

8. That is possible. The cured and treated shittily part. Also, why did you buy weed from a thugbum? Thugbums mean nothing but trouble.