Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Must smoke huge bong hits to get stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 22, 2019.

1. sadly joints doesn't really do much. gotta cough lungs out from huge bong hits to get stoned. was coughing for almost 20 minutes before was able to get all that nasty shit out of airways but stoned now...

maybe should smoke much less from 3g to 1g per day or something. when i am out i coud smoke 3 to 7g a day because i will hand over a smoke to a friend or something.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It's a "free board" so you can do as you please.......but you just LOVE goin around and posting every thought that comes to that brain of yours in a new thread huh?? LOL...:smoking-bong:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. the bong water troll

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. It only takes three days to take a tolerance break to reset your endocannabinoid system. Try it, you'll like it. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Given the power ful ability of your unique lungs, that shouldn’t be an issue.

Try better weed, it takes less to get stoned.

Plus more crystals to snort.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. :jump::jump::jump::jump::ey::ey::ey::ey::ey::ey::ey::ey:

7. 3A67676E-8087-4992-BFC7-D7BC19E05FD1.jpeg Try hash oil big guy
    Bubba kush
    GG4
    Kosher Kush
    Mixed Indica
    93~97% THC
    homemade

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Anybody else been coughing black/dark green oogies lol? sorry for the imagery. I been doing that on and off for last 10 months or so now. All my smoker friends caugh nasty shit though so.... Last doctors checkup was about 2 years ago. He said you smoke too much but that my lungs are okay and had bronchitis.

9. Start using a vaporizer, take more edibles. Your lungs will thank you.