Must Read...so Funny

Discussion in 'General' started by demiurge714, Oct 24, 2007.

1. -aight so i used to date this girl
    -we dated for 1 1/2 years
    -we broke up like a year ago
    -we stayed friends all chill and shit
    -then all the sudden she started ignoreing me about two weeks ago and i was trying to get a movie from her
    -i was wondering what was up...so i hacked her myspace :p
    -found out shes still sleeping with almost all the guys shes ever been with except and is supposidly dateing two of them right now
    -she pretty much played me for a while..i know it but she would NEVER EVER EVER EVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING..SHE HAD AN EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING
    -so finally she checks her myspace i dono really how she got on but heres the conversation we had LOL she is so lucky she got it back it was so close to being deleatd...

you gatta read this part from the bottem...sorry if its hard to understand..or not even funny i thought it was totally halarious because this is the first time iv ever lied to that bitch and i know she used to lie to me all the god damn time

ok

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Oct 23, 2007 11:11 PM

ill give you a call when haunts over or something

Date: Oct 23, 2007 11:10 PM

i'm sorry... It worked... you know how i can be grumpy when i'm sick or haven't gotten enough sleep... right now its both combined... did you still want those movies... cuz i have them for you

Date: Oct 23, 2007 11:01 PM

im not the one that messed with your account...see if that email address is in use and if its not make it and then retrieve your pass or whatever...if not your SOL...AND FUCK YOU IM NOT A JERK

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:56 PM

NO YOU'RE LIVING IN DENIAL!!! THIS IS THE FIRST FREE MOMENT I'VE HAD IN A WEEK AND I HAVE BEEN SICK YOU JERK!!! THIS IS FUCKED UP! I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD TIME TO CALL SAM AND CONGRADULATE HER ON GETTING MARRIED! THAT'S HOW LITTLE TIME I HAVE!!! PLEASE LEAVE MY MYSPACE ALONE! AND GIVE ME BACK THE PASSWORD

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:53 PM

nah nah i dont need you to be happy...its just a curtisy thing and your liveing in denial

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:51 PM

i'm sorry that i'm sick and worked to the point of exhausting and can't make everyone happy... i am such a horrible person

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:48 PM

dang that sucks..i have an idea that may or may not work but your lame...i wish you a happy birthday i try to call you..try to text you...but nah you never a call or anything..its cool keep ignoring me

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:44 PM

SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY MYSPACE AND CHANGED EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T GET THE EMAIL TO CHANGE BACK FROM thelazyhacker@yahoo.com

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:43 PM

why are you crying..i dont know what your talking about..whats wrong?

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:41 PM

it is you! that is so not cool... i just woke up after i passed out still wearing my work clothes and you go and do that to me... i'm crying right now you jerk@!!!

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:38 PM

dont know what your talking about but good luck..you can continue to ignore me now :)

Date: Oct 23, 2007 10:35 PM

please tell me that you are the one that hacked into my myspace and changed everything....

2. ...kinda cool story...

not all that funny though, or even interesting for that fact.

I would've just told her it was me and told her to fuck off. Why would you deal with a lying bitch by lying to her even more just to maintain a meaningless friendship.

Tell her what you feel, just be straight-forward and serious, she cant deal with it (or doesnt want to), stop talking to her, find someone else to worry about.

P.S.: what you did shows u probly still like that slut. too bad for you, cus you probably deny it and if you dont, it doesnt really matter, she's already got your heart all fucked up.

Good Luck jake

3. lol it's like she wants it to be you... if she's still fucking all the guys she used to be with, what are you doing? BEAT THOSE

4. i dono why i even helped her..i was in the process of getting her account deleted but when she sent me a msg i couldnt do it, i didnt have the heart...i dont really care that shes a hoe cuz im not trying to tap it but i just wish she could be honest with me...because all and all i do still care about her cuz she was my first and only girl:(..just wish she could get her shit strait so we can be cool...:smoke:

5. if she's a hoe, and instead of beating your meat, why don't you just keep her around for when you want some pussy?