Must read possession ticket

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jmar14, Mar 6, 2013.

1. sitting in the cop car as we speak, have a ticket of possession of marijuana under a half ounce and 1500 yards from a school Zone. Found a scale with some weed and a pill bottle filled with 2 or 3 bags. Cops gave it to me easy and just gave me possession. I have a hearing next Friday, what do I expect guys? Anybody been through this before ? Marijuana is decriminalized in connecticut and I only had like 2 grams, any advice ?

2. If its decriminalized then you should just get a ticket. Plea not guilty at the first hearing aswell.

3. I don't understand how you're typing on your phone with your hands cuffed behind your back. And if they issued you a ticket, why are you still sitting in a cop car?

4. Those, sir, are valid questions!

It's beautiful, all you need in conversation is questions.

5. They didn't cuff me or anything, just had me sit kn the back of my car. Do they notify my
    High school?

6. For those of you who are calling bullshit because he said he's in the back of a cop car typing this.. It's completely plausible.

> In most states, cops are not supposed to cuff a minor unless he has probable reason that that minor will and or could inflict harm to him or others. :rolleyes:

And they usually don't take your phone. Also cops usually talk, chat, or text for about an hour while there is someone in the back of their car before they actually take them back to the station.

Their lazy, uncaring fucks.

Also, since your probably a minor, expect Juvenile Probation or a Deffered entry of Judgement (You please guilty, they give you one year DEJ)

DEJ means if your good for one year, then it is never entered into the system and it disapears. If you fuck up, then not only will you be charged with the crime you committed but it will probably be doubled.

I'm facing 3 years in jail if I fuck up in the next year. 3 fucking years. For felony distribution, because of a snitch.

7. I got a ticket for possession when I was 17. I had to pay a 300$ ticket for less than half a gram of weed. The police in the Chicago suburbs suck dick. Honestly I think all they do is bust people for drugs and traffic tickets. Their goal is to fuck citizens over instead of to protect them. Ai just going to stop now before I rant too much ha. Good luck man

8. But but...everyone on here is 18+ :smoking:

And OP since you are a minor, not only will they notify your school, but the PD will also notify your parents.