*must read* Infraction on probation ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jmar14, Jan 6, 2015.

1. What's up guys, on probation currently for 2 felony sales charges. About 2 weeks ago my trash was taken out with a whole bunch of boxes in 3 trash bags. With extra trash and no truck to move it, I asked one of my friends to remove the trash and take it to the local dump. Yesterday 3 trash bags were returned to my driveway with a police officers personal card with a message regarding the trash bags saying to contact him. I don't know what this is about but there's a case number and the officers name. If worst comes to worst and I'm cited for an infraction for literring will this affect my probation and cause a violation? I'm living with my parents currently and no citation was issued, the cop just simply wanted information. I called him today and left a voicemail and thanked him for bringing the trash back and wanted to assure him the bags were going to properly be disposed.

Should I have anything to be worried about ? It could have been anybody in my house but I'm responsible for taking the trash out. Any comments or similar situations would be appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Anything ?

3. that is very odd.  wtf

4. Yea I know he said the bags were found on the side of the road.

5. Your friend doesn't sound trustworthy

6. I don't think he did it intentionally, there was a lot
    More than 3 trash bags and he only returned 3 they could have easily fell out out of his truck or something

7. Something about this story is strange man, what are you leaving out?

If they were found on the side of the road how did he know they were yours?  o_O

9. Because it was Christmas I got a lot of packages shipped to my house which were in the bags with my address

10. Trash cops in America..the saga unfolds...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze: