MUST READ, Court Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by jmar14, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Whats up guys, so long story short, had to go to court for possession, first time offense. prosecutor said it would help if i did 20 hours of community service, charitable contribution, 3 sessions with a therapist and a urine sample. did everything but realized the last time i smoked was 2 weeks ago and there wasnt any pot in the j just kief from the grinder. court is on april 5th which was 16 days after i smoked, im 5'4 and about 150 pounds and they are requesting a urine sample. since then i have worked out, drank a whole gallon of cranberry juice to the face as well as drinking a shit ton of water. i have passed a drug test before but that was an at home kit. im wondering if anybody has been thru this before if so any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. I'm not going to be much help, but I know you should stop working out or doing any dieting the few days prior to the test. You want to overload on fats for the test, so that you are not burning off your own stored fat into your urine. Maybe someone can elaborate.. There are also plenty of guides and info on the subject here on the city, try the search function.