Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Must Pass Military Drug Test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by etienne426, Feb 15, 2007.

1. I've been doing lots of research on this forum and a couple of other little online sources, and this is what i've gathered:

-Lots of water to flush the system out
    -take green tea, cranberry juice, niacin, vitamin b-12 daily
    -Military drug tests are more strict, with the threshold set at 15ng of THC as opposed to 50.
    -They test for things such as niacin, so don't take it more than 2x a day and dont take it the day before the test
    -Build up creatine before the test (monster energy drinks... or anything with creatine in it... possibly a creatine supplement?)

So, here's my deal.

I last smoked these past monday and tuesday nights. I'm a pretty regular smoker... 1-3 times a week. My drug test is a week from this saturday, making it about a week and a half b/t smoking and getting tested.

I'm drinking 1gal of water/day and exercising, sauna possibly too

What about a detox like ready clean? Can they detect this?

My recruiter is going to pick me up earrrlllyy in the morning, drive me 2 hours to the location, and i will piss in the cup sometime later, i'm not sure when though. Detox works up to 5 or 6 hours, it could be within that time, but it might not.

I was also thinking about getting the azo standard pills, which clean out your urinary tract. Combined with everything else, will i have a shot at passing this test?

EDIT:
    Well i've been going to the sauna daily now, running, swimming, pushups/situps in my dorm about 4x a day... eating healthier...

Come about wed or thurs (drug test is saturday), i'm going to stop exercising, stop taking niacin, eat a lot of fatty foods/red meat, and let new fat build up, hiding the old fat and hopefully this will lower the THC count that metabolizes into my blood stream, and then ultimately my urine.

2. Also, i go to college, so i'll be drinking this weekend, naturally.

Does this slow down or affect my process of getting detoxified/clean? If it does i'm willing to stay sober to pass this test.

3. if they test for niacin then drinking that detox shit probly isn't going to work.
    it's worth a shot though, drink as much water as you can the morning of the test and try to hold it in

what branch of the military are you going into ?
    i've been thinking about joining the marines

4. u sound fine, they usually dont test for detox's, they usually just say that to make u not take them my school says that to everyone they test, and my friends did detox and got away..me on the other hand drank 5 gallons of water and still got busted.
    and now i cant smoke til june....it breaks my heart.
    good luck man

5. okay, first of all the first drug test doesn't matter, you can pass it easily. the morning of the test drink around a gallon of water. go to the MEPS and piss untill around your forth one, then use that one to take the piss test. you will pass, i don't know about the second one, its the one that actually counts...

6. The chance is better that you aren't going to pass. Drinking a lot of water right now is doing nothing for you. Save it for the 24 hours previous to the drug test.

7. Take B Vitamins as well - yellow piss. No point in drinking water if they look in your cup and your piss is clear.

8. ready clean works as advertised. spent 12 years working 4 uncle sam passed many the day after smoking. most people get caught because they are too afraid try to pass it. sounds stupid but it happens.:smoking:

9. all that other shit I would not trust like drinking water and natural stuff. I have seen many people fail because of that shit

10. trade in your guns for herb. If the military don't want you smoking herb why listen to them telling you to fight (kill). I dunno, I think weedsmoking in the military is Hippie critical. It's not worth it, stick with weed, tell Bush to grab his toy rifle and fight for his own damn oil, hahaha. All of it aint worth the mental stress. Don't let them own you.

11. I went through MEPS before and didn't pass my drug test. They will keep you from peeing almost the whole time you're in there until they have you piss for them, and there's a dude that watches you to make sure you're not using synth or someone else's piss. So I'd suggest taking a 24hour detox drink the night before, and keep the bottle incognito.

12. Can't they detect detox drinks like ready clean? and ready clean doesn't last long enough (i dont think) -- about 6 hours.. i need something that works longer

13. about how long was it between the time you arrived at MEPS and the time they piss tested you? How long did it take you to find out that you failed and what did they do? How long had it been since you last smoked before the test?

sorry for the 20 questions man but i have to pass this test!

14. find a buddy of yours who doesnt smoke weed (if you have any that dont smoke) get em to piss in a cup for you, go home, pour that into a ziplock baggy and zip it up enough to where it will only fit a small tube in it, the tube u need will have to reach from your armpit to your palm, but with slim to no slack. anyway, put the tube in the bag and duct tape the bag around the tube so it stays sealed, tape the bag to your armpit to keep it warm for test time and when it comes down to it just push in on the bag with your arm and make it look like your actually pissin :) it worked for my dad in the navy for 22 years hope it works for you