Must i go to hell???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr Wiggle, Mar 4, 2010.

1. so today early morning i checked on my germinating seeds and it seemed they had sprouted so as normal i planted them all good, now later on that day about 2 minuets ago i checked on them and played them some music, kinda just cleaning up the area around them and i saw a little hair sticking out of the pot i planted my new seeds in so me being my high self i decided to pull it out and out popped my seed hanging on to it (the hair was actualy a sprouting root) so i suddenly got the fright of my life and quickly re planted it, so would this have killed my seed or do you guys think im ok, it was only out of the soil for about 2 seconds but just not sure, im feel sick with guilt now, thanks guys:smoke:

2. As long as you didn't damage the root you will probably be OK. Roots will inevitably grow into the environment that best supports them (eg, the soil), so don't worry if you see one poking out of the soil, it will find its own way back down.

3. Should be perfectly fine, although why was your root facing upwards out of the soil instead of down into the soil??

4. eh not sure, he must of turned around when i watered or something:smoke: well thanks guys

5. so on my first batch they were germinating slow so I picked up the rock wool to look in and dumped one of them out. I put it back.

A few days later I notice all but that one had come up, I looked down in there and I had put it back upside down with the roots above the leaves. OH NOES, right?

SHe grew up just fine, matured a little slower than the others but by flowering time she was equal.

My point is it will be fine.

6. I have roots popping up all over my pots and growing leaves. I just posted a thread about smart pots, bc I think they r the reason y. But what should i do with all the little things? They are really skinny and about 2 cm tall.