Must go to this site!

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiiDank, May 24, 2010.

1. #21 User Name:, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    The more power you have the more likely you are to abuse it.

Read and be unamused.

Columbia MO SWAT raide vid

These officers have no respect for civilians.

2. No I don't give them any respect. And they should at least know the laws about searching and reasonable suspicion and probable cause. Cops are dumbasses who had no friends as kids and aren't smart enough to do anything else with their life so they make everyone elses life hell.

3. I smell bacon!!!!

4. +rep for realizing were all human. theyre usually just doing their job like anyone else
    i dont even have to read it, i know all about the columbia mo police team, they should never be classified with any respectable law enforcement organization. period, that whole jurisdiction is filled with assholes, they cant be used as an example of the whole

thats so stereotypical, id bet anyone here that at least 10 cops actively participate in this site, by the size probably almost definitely more

5. i'm so fucking sick of seeing your user name and stupid posts, but with the number of times you've posted stupid shit to/about me i won't put you on my ignore list, in case there's something else i can report you for.

6. Uh, most cops do in fact know the laws. In fact, they know them well enough to fool the average drunk or stoned idiot. How many times do cops get people to say and do things that ultimately provide the cop with the legal right to search a car or arrest someone without them even realizing it? You really think they haven't thought of THAT hiding spot? Still think they don't know what the Rhotos eyedrops are for? Please.

Cops can be ignorant or unknowing of the law at times, but it really floors me that most people think a police uniform is only for representing those with an IQ of less than 100.:rolleyes:

Wow. I guess I should assume that because you smoke weed you must be a dumbass with no friends and aren't smart enough to do anything else with your life.

Stereotypes are a bitch, aren't they?:rolleyes: