"must be the ganja"- good eminem song off relapse

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by GrandaddyPurps, May 12, 2009.

1. I heard this song yesterday, if you like weed and eminem this song is awesome. give it a listen :smoking:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QASWo0tC4AA]YouTube - Eminem Must Be The Ganja Track 14 Relapse[/ame]

2. I'm honestly not that big of a fan of the new album. I've listened to the whole thing and I don't get why he uses that stupid voice it makes all of his songs sound like shit. I mean it has plenty of dope lyrics but the way he's projecting them sucks.

3. I agree with the voice thing, i heard some of his new shit on the radio and i thought it wasnt him at first because the voice was just TO high and whiny even for eminem but it was

4. oh when he uses the synthothizer? like tpain etc. haha like on crack the bottle... yea he can OD on that some. :smoking::smoking: so baked

5. Its not even that it's just the way he says his words with that weird accent.

6. this is a great song from a great album, been listening to it last couple of nights Blazed xD

7. didn't really like the album
    hate his fucking accent
    i did think must be the ganja, deja vu, beautiful, and underground are the best

8. #10 lord doja, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    he's getting older, his voice is changing. its most likely he's trying to hide that fact and somehow sound like him old self or he's just being retarded. i dunno