Must be crack, coke or meth!

Discussion in 'General' started by UhOh, Oct 15, 2009.

1. What drug smells like skunk? - Yahoo! Answers

And the lady suggests shooting all drug users while another warns, "I would consider moving if you think there are drug activity going on before someone gets shot over a bad drug deal."

Hmm... :rolleyes:

2. all drugies should be shot because 'the smoke can get in my babies bloooood'

what a bitch, she should get stoned(not :smoke: but more like with rocks)

bitch

3. :mad: people like this make me sick. :mad:

4. how about both?

5. At least the responder was a little more intelligent.

6. I was thinking at first the responder was a cop. Then I reread, and realized its just a dispatcher.

7. lol. and its not even the smoke! its the smell of drugs! hahah. oh no!

8. foolish mortals :bongin:

9. i know people that are that naive...but not that arrogant.
    shes obviously been spoon fed the propaganda all her life and took it like it was icecream covered gold.
    everyone who does drugs should be shot...i wonder if shes ever taken an asprin, or given her toddler tylenol while teething, or oragel even...
    i know she means illicit drugs, but all the same...i dont know anyone thats not technically a drug user

10. Alright, well I don't see why you guyz are being so hateful.
    That chick obviously wanted the best for her children and needed to know the very noticable *unrecognizable* smell coming from a neighbor. She probably doesn't think pot is a good thing, and doesn't know what it smells like, so she probably thought it was something crazy like crack, coke, or meth.. She didn't even mention weed in her post, she might be a great person a pro-marijuana person or something that has never used it who knows though... Yall are all flamin somone you dont know....:wave:

11. haha dumb bitch dont even know the smell of weed? must of been sheltered as hell

12. Must be trollin'. I mean like half of yahoo answers is trolls trolling and trying to get funny answers out of people.

13. Yeah, everyone wants the best for their child. The problem is this lady (and a majority of the population's) ignorance, which is frankly just painful to read. All I want to say to this woman is "are you retarded?" Smoke from your neighbor going into your child's lung and damaging it's health? Who do you think your kid is for the smoke to chose IT out of the hundreds of other people you live around and hurt your kid. Do you think if the distant second hand smoke from ANYTHING could be this bad for your child fifth hand smoking it that the person doing the drug would even last a day?

14. It's ignorance like this that keeps marijuana illegal.

15. She probably doesn't think twice about him inhaling the exhaust from cars as she walks him down the street though.

16. exactly! shit...

17. i Lol'd at this post.
    especially when she says "Could the smell of drugs go into her blood stream and damage her health?"

And then "That's why i think drug users should just be shot"

What an idiot. Shooting every drug user wouldn't do anything, more people would just start doing drugs again. She's quite smart eh?

and her little precious toddler is exposed to more harmful gases/chemicals walking through NYC, or Downtown, or anywhere near Exhaust Fumes and Pollution then she is a few floors away from a Pot Smokin neighbor.

My god, this type of stuff really irritates me.

18. "indica sativa..... skunk weed.....marijuana.... leave your neighbor alone and go back to your scotch"

haha +rep to Lee

19. i think its important to consider that, yes, she is looking out for her child and asking questions is better than remaining ignorant. so good for her.

but the problem isn't her concern for her child. its her attitude and her whole method in solving the issue.
    1. her automatic assumption of someone who uses drugs is that they use pretty hard drugs, like meth. which she clearly demonstrates little knowledge of.
    2. she hardly has put any effort of her own to figure out what drug it might be. by simply googling 'skunk', you see pictures of weed!
    so its not a stretch to think she probably won't research the effects of weed, other than what other misinformed people have to say.
    3. she thinks all drug users should be shot. that alone is enough to show that it doesn't matter whether or not her kid is in danger or not, she has a prejudice.

and while some of us are like, :confused::eek::mad:
    she did say we should all be shot... i don't wana be shot...