Musicians

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by RattleHead1323, Feb 24, 2008.

1. when im stoned i just jam. I put on a backing track and just jam, and it feels so right, like i cant mess up, like an out of body experience, i don't think i could really concentrate on guitar while stoned.

2. the easier stuff is always easy but anything that requires concentration is more difficult if im stoned

3. it all depends.

I don't know until I sit down and start playing.

I like to play styles instead of songs mostly, like raggae, hiphop, jazz, swing, i can go on and on and on.

If i'm in an energetic high I'm absolutely insane, as though I have no limits at all, iv suprised the shit out of myself sometimes with the things iv pulled off.

other times i'll start playin and it just wont feel right, ill feel sluggish and out of it, like i cant even play a simple beat with it sounding off... too STONED instead of HIGH.

4. nailed it....it really depends on the high...i've written some of my best stuff after blazing

i think if you're jammin with other people besides yourself and you're all blazed it's harder to get stuff done (we usually do an hour or hour and a half sober session, then break to blaze then come back and jam)