Musicians, what is your favorite thing to do music wise?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by alicedee07, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Mine has to be jamming with others. It is beyond description. Tonight I had probably one of the best jams of my life with a drummer and a guitarist. It is just euphoric, uplifting, spiritual, and intimate. Tell us some of your favorite things to do.

PS: check my band out :D Machina Caelestis (Machine of the Gods) op MySpace Music

2. I personally love getting stoned with my friends and just jamming. You know, like with no structure, no pre-planned rhythm or sound to it, just start playing a random riff and build off of it. Made some pretty good jams.:smoke:

3. For now, smoke a bowl, throw on some records, find dope shit & flip it. Soon it'll be jazz ensemble. One day funk and psych will be the vibe.

4. Yea, Jamming is what it's all about. I got a group of friends and we all get together every tuesday to jam outside in the park. Some days are better than others, but because I do the vocals I always have an awesome time, just spitting lyrics that sometimes make sense sometimes don't. We're trying to make it, but we still don't have a name yet...good for all you musicians keeping the live spirit alive.

5. Yes you have Great music band, how much experience have in the same field because i like you performance in video.

6. me and by buddies like to get retarded high and jam acoustics usually outside somewhere

7. Jamming with people. Also, the feeling when you make up a new song.

Smoking and putting finishing touches on electronic songs.

8. i get high and play as fast as possible

9. Jamming of course! Other than that, learning new instruments. I started playing drums, then I started learning didgeridoo, then keyboard, and now tabla.

10. I've only started playing in August of 2007. I just love music so much that I guess it just came natural to me. Appreciate it btw :wave:

11. Chew on glass in a steady but slightly offbeat rythm to the beat of brass drums.

12. Sit down, close my eyes, play guitar and sing. If I'm in the mood and it all comes together... it's just beautiful, indescribable. The feeling of control, of freedom to express and vary my voice... I can play for hours. Other than that, playing blues with other people, just letting it fucking rip and going crazy with pentatonics. Yessir, is good :D

13. Jamming is always cool, kinda like therapy:D;)

But I still live to play live, there's NOTHIN' like the adrenaline rush that comes when every note is just flowing:metal: and the crowd is rockin' with you:yay:

Tried MANY highs in my life:smoke::bongin::smoking:, but watching people rockin' and dancing, and sometimes even SCREAMING lol, to a song you wrote is an undescirbable rush that you have to experiance to understand::smoke:D

14. Rip out a shallow chord and yell HALLELUJAH, or just fuck around and shout out, "Roxanne" or "You don't have to put up a red light!"

15. Oh hell yea, LOVE playing for people live.