Musical Courage

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Sidheart, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Once upon a time there was a small G note from the musical spectrum. He was alone without any friends because he was very small. Other notes use to neglect him and never took him seriously.
    In the class room gather all, to sing the rhyme and improve their chime. But G note, he was too small to spread his musical fragrance.
    “Hey G note, do you even know to float?” – rhymed the most musical A note.
    In a very small delicate tone G replied – “Pls. don't trouble.. I am just a small bubble”
    On which every other note laughed and mimicked his tone.
    Then the classroom began. The class room teacher sang out loud – “Who wants to be what?, When you grown out”
    A note replied – “Thee want to be who, who sings in Opera”
    B note concluded – “Thee want to be who, who sings A's songs”
    C added – “Thee want to be who, who shines in the blue”
    D sang it aloud –“Thee want to be D, who rules all mighty”
    E smoothed out –“Thee want to be who, who who smile all the way through”
    F laughed and spoke – “Thee is who?.. Oh No…. who wants to be thee?”
    Silently G sang – “I want to fly through flute of the One who is the Lord Krishna”
    On this every note laughed and laughed. Only E note looked at G who was silent and upset.
    But he paid no attention to anyone, in his heart he knew what he wanted to be.
    He walked out of the class room and floated through the wind.
    He ran as fast as he could, he cried as hard as he could.
    All he wanted to be with Lord.
    He floated so fast, he floated so hard but all he could hear was laugh of mate and wind blow fast.
    In windy air he heard some voice –“G wait, G wait”
    E was the he who floated behind G. “Where are you leading my friend”- Spoke E.
    G cried his heart –“I am the smallest one who don't know much,
    I am the smallest one who cries so much.
    All I want to be with who,
    Whose flute heart out those good few.
    He is all reason for world to exist,
    He is all reason why I must co-exist”
    E heard him all and spoke –“It is the difficult path you choose, The One is the brightest rose.
    You can reach him but difficult is the path.
    The Lord stays on tallest cloud on tallest mountain,
    Where no one dared to reach.”
    This brought smile on G's face. His cheeks were red with the happiness.
    We replied –“Thank you E for all the help. I may take your leave now. I have to decide journey of my life”
    G went home and packed his bags. His heart was eager to his Lord. His happiness grew like a raining storm to meet the Lord. In his heart he prayed his Lord to accept him in his favorite's hall.
    He sang in tune floating on a blue lagoon.
    He floated around in his own sound, he cried his Lord.
    The days were turned blue, with shining moon sleeping all through. Flowers came and flowers went. Sun who blazed was now lazing apart by the shining crystals who painted the art.
    As he floated his heart grew stronger, as he floated his voice poured love shower.
    Months passed days and years took on month but the Lord who shines was not on the earth. But G was strong and determined. He floated to tallest mountain and tallest cloud, to find nothing but his own shout. He was upset and he was down. All he knew he loved the Lord till his last ounce.
    With disheartened face he sat down. He heard wind blow and saw cloud sun glow.
    But nowhere had he found his favorite Lord. He sat there crying in bright and night. He sat there crying in rain and pain.
    At last he came down from the cloud to find below his name said out loud. Creatures cheered this name and sound. It was he who could help them live. But he was nowhere to be found on the earth. The Lord told all – “G would come to help them all”.
    Since then they waited for G to rise and save them all form such a sun rise. All they wondered how G would help. Then appeared the Lord with a shining smile, he picked G and said –“Your mine”
    G melted his heart and could not confine, how much he loved and how much he respect. Krishna placed G on his flute of brass and who floated on it to create a magic chart. His song had happiness, courage and all. As the flute showered tones of G it spoke of life and deep truth of thee. G tuned his ups and falls and how he courage to find the Lord. Creatures knew what they have missed and G was found to be one of amidst.

Sid @
    ABTStudioz