Music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Namynam, Dec 29, 2003.

1. aesop rock. i love em :) ever hear of busdriver? more specific a song called imaginary places? i've been listening to it for a few months now and i still don't understand half the words. i even slowed it down on my buddies turn tables and he STILL talked too fast. lol.

2. classical, country, reggae. hip hop, r and b, trance, electronica, dance, rock, old school, pop, motown, jazz,
    soft rock, hard rock, any kind of rock u can think of,
    im not into punk really or ska

i be listenin to marvin gaye tho

and james b

and bob marley

3. Mostly classic rock, mainly the doors.

4. yea aesop rock is the shiznit haha

5. When my friends and I toke we like to listen to music that well.... you would expect a group of tokers to listen to: The Beatles (late 60's albums), Pink Floyd (Dark Side of the Moon and earlier), Sublime, Radiohead, Led Zeplin, a little Fusion Jazz, Bob and Ziggy Marley, and Dead Can Dance. It's all pretty sterotypical (except for the Radiohead and Dead Can Dance), but we don't care. I like to play violin stoned, and live music of any (or mostly any) kind is better than most recordings.

6. i love listenin to anything rock,Led Zepplin,The Who,The Doors,Black Sabbath on down,Judas Preist,Billy Idol,The Scorpions,Dio,Pearl Jam,all the way to todays heavy metal,Kittie,Meshuggah,Snapcase, and alot of acid rap,like Esham,Anybody Killa,ICP, and one of my fav rap heros Blaze Ya Dead Homie :p

7. Lets see :) I like Opeth, Thrice, Children of Bodom, Pantera, Slayer, Hendrix, Marley, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Lynard Skynard, Metallica (Old school), Mudvayne, The Haunted, Dimmu Borgir and many other bands that rock my socks :)

8. Ya dude, I have a huge Jim Morrison poster in my room.
    As for what i like: Doors, Grateful Dead, Dylan, Jefferson Airplan, Janis, Pink Floyd, Phish, Sublime, Less Than Jake, Story of the Year, Thrice, Yellowcard, Audio Karate, Taking Back Sunday, Senses Fail.

9. Lets see...
    I usually like to gaze to such music by Rob Dougan, or some slow electronica house, such as sasha, or some chill out sessions by Global Underground.

However, the best session I ever had was when jamming to The Who. Man o Man, was that ever great.

I think the combination of the people that you're with and the atmosphere really dictate what kind of music best suits the occasion.

10. Yes to most of the above... but also house music, mot the cheesy ibiza-hands-in-the-air, but deep house with some electro innit are really nice - especially being stoned in houseclubs... tres nice...

11. yo necrotoke, do you listen to necro or is that jus your username?

12. Punk: Misfits, Germs, NOFX, Rancid, Offspring, Vandals, Dead Milkmen, Bad Religion, Sublime, Black Flag, Ramones, Dwarves, Dropkick Murpheys, USA, GBH

Hip Hop: Mr. Lif, Wu-Tang, Outkast

Other: Kottonmouth Kings, 311, Mindless Self Indulgence

13. aesop rock is one rapper, not a group. you screwed it with the turntables